Pinot Noir table for October 16 Berserkerfest at PDH in NYC

Will add a Ultramarine blanc de noir to my list for tomorrow

I’m expecting my first allocation. Looking forward to drinking this with you.

It was good to see David and Chris again, and nice to meet Isabelle and Henrik. A welcome addition to all the fun chaos last night.

We enjoyed 2 wonderful Champagnes last night. They were:

Egly-Ouriet Blanc De Noirs Grand Cru Brut - hazelnut taste with tiny bubbles. Delicious.

Champagne Roses De Jeanne (CĂ©dric Bouchard) that was disgorged in 2021 (not a misprint). I thought this was exceptional.

2015 Ultramarine BdB Since I just purchased an allocation, I was glad Chris brought it.

1996 Dehlinger Goldridge Vineyard RRV Pinot Noir was tasty.

2011 Bedrock Monte Rosso Lachryma Montis, Botrytized Old Vine Sonoma Valley Semillon had great dark color, and was mouth coating. If you own this, save it for at least 10 or more years. I was going to have the last pour Sunday night, but it’ll have to wait. On a Berserker Zoom, when I asked Morgan why he never made another vintage, he replied that he wasn’t happy with the grapes.

Juliec, I insist that you bring Isabelle to the next offline. She was a pleasure to talk to.

Kudos to Mike Reff for organizing the evening.

Was great catching up with old faces and meeting new ones. Wines were almost as good as the company! Thanks Mike for overall organization/execution/planning/etc and to table leaders/captains as well. I greatly appreciate and am thankful for the time and energy spent pulling this off. The food,wine and people all showed wonderfully.
Only thing missing was some vintage port, I should have brought a bottle my apologizes.

Can someone tell me the vintage of the Egly-Ouriet Blanc De Noirs Grand Cru Brut?

Dan

Just asked Henrik, it was a NV with an Oct '19 disgorgement.