POLL: How much did you spend on BerserkerDay?

That’s not too excessible

Coming back to this forum the next day always has the feel of the morning after a night of debauchery.

Shouldn’t there be a “walk of shame” thread?

Todd, I was overwhelmed last year with how much I bought /spent. I’m still drinking through last year’s purchases, and I’ve got no idea where the over 3 cases I bought yesterday are going to go. That said I’m happily in the 25 % group with room to fit another order in, or not.

Personally, I think that Todd deserves the crown this year, because I don’t recall him ever going this Berserk before!

Stalker.

Poor spelling. It is excessibe.

My biggest problem will be sneaking all this wine into the house without the wifey knowing. She’ll probably figure it out when I haven’t bought any wine from the store and it seems we don’t ever run out. :wink:

Offsite FTW

Less than I did last year…that’s for sure…I was so busy answering emails and PM’s that I didn’t have a whole lot of time to shop, but I did also contact some people and ask them if they could hold onto their offers for me for a bit till all the dust settles.

Too much and yet not enough…

Hey Todd … I just added up my buys … how do I change my vote?

$1,000 last year, approximately 2.5x that this year. So far that puts me in the top 10, do I get honorary Subscriber status for that? newhere

Barolo x3 + shipping pass from Wine Library, Chester’s Anvil x4, EMH x3, Sandler x6, Sonkin x6, Siduri x6, Liquid Farm x6, Random x6, Congruence x4, Campesino x12, Jean Edwards x6, Keating x4, Cabot x6, Big Basin x3 and Briceland x3 or 6 if my request to up my order goes through. Phew, I think that’s everything…

This is an evil poll. Placing the orders is no problem, in each situation saying to myself, “It’s a great bargain. How can I pass it up?” and thinking I’m okay as long as I don’t buy more than last year. This made me add it all up, numbers of orders and dollars, and I did pass last year on both after all. Ouch.

(But I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Todd and all of the participants. [thankyou.gif] )

I’m a 10%er at the moment. It would be interesting to see a grand total of what was spent on Berserkerday.

I put in an extra “l” for extra ballla.

Au Contraire, mon Ami [basic-smile.gif]

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1643247#p1643247

Just change it - you’ll see your own vote is highlighted, just click a different one and your vote changes

Just observant. LOL

BTW, I can still keep buying and not change my category. So I have been.

I finally did the calculation this morning. Monday and Tuesday were expensive days for me. Bought some known goodies and bought even more new wines to try. Now I need to attend to all those release e-mails…

thanks for the update … [cheers.gif]

Lots of interesting offers for wineries that I’d never heard of. Fun to read about so many new (at least to me) wineries regardless of any desire to buy. Also appreciated the non-wine offers (bought beef and coffee).