Premier Cru - Berkeley, CA., Wine Retailer - Buyer Beware

This isn’t really a “conflict of interest” scenario; the OP’s business interests are perfectly aligned with making an online attack on a competitor in the same field. What is being described here is a clear bias to attack a competitor based upon one’s fundamental business interest. A different beast altogether.

To use an analogy, if Competitor A posts a negative Yelp review of Competitor B in the same field of business, that’s not really a “conflict of interest.” It may, however, but unprofessional and unsavory.

Bruce

I REALLY like this guy’s style.

Any one who wants to join in with a group of other Asian buyers who have not received their 2008, 2009 and mostly 2010 E.P. purchases please contact me and i can introduce you to the group of angry buyers.
These people I do not know in Hong Kong, China and PRC regularly contact me if I can help them because they cannot get their wines from Premier Cru.
As we are well known in that part of the world, I receive 2 - 3 emails every month. And now one group is getting strength in numbers and will hire a U.S. attorney to pursue Premier Cru.
I’ve nothing to do with the lawsuit, I’m merely helping refer the people who contact me to work with each other.

I had seen a cute campaign that John Oliver has started on the Marlboro Man, Jeff the Marlboro Man is a diseased lung with a Cowboy hat on Twitter.
I believe several wealthy folks have donated millions of dollars to help these small countries fight big tobacco.

I suggested they should try a similar campaign, something catchy for Non-supply of E.P. from Premier Cru on Twitter…

Folks on this site are very creative and forward thinkers maybe you guys and gals can throw out some suggestions?

This will be fun to watch, this one guy who contacted me yesterday said he found over 100 people with the same complaint that he is contacting…
champagne.gif

Holy shit, if nothing else i’d LOVE to see John Oliver do a segment on Premier Cru… that’d be hilarious… champagne.gif

Never had a problem with PC. I will never buy from you, though. Il ow you dont are because I’m not Asian. What does Hong Kong Yelp say?

The last thing I want is someone suing PC.

Well that is really good to know,
Maybe you can help your client, Samuel Mok, of Hong Kong?
If you cannot find the numerous cases due to him that he has been so upset trying to get from 2010 vintage, I can give you his direct email details. And he has sent me the invoices as well so i can forward those to you.

I imagine that you can find his contact information.
he has been emailing me for help for a while and I finally gave him some suggestions.

I will tell him to reach out to you if you send me your contact details? Phone and email, I have nothing to do with this except just trying to be of help.
You can write to me directly
william@williamgladstoneimports.com

I’m so pleased you want to help resolve this.

Well, just because I am not a maven at social media, this is very fishy,
I became suspicious when I went back in to this gentlemen Ryan’s post to respond to him from Samuel of HK, who is so pissed that he cannot get his 2010 cases of Bordeaux,
When I clicked on the post it says post has illegal or pirated software…
So Ryan, how are you part of Premier Cru, living in Houston and an attorney?
Do you have anything to do with Premier Cru?
I’ll send this all to Toddy French… let’s get to the bottom of this…

Wow, woow,
what is this?
This message contains links to illegal or pirated software?
what is going on?

Pure gold.

Seriously. These posts are coming across almost as incoherently as Johnny Z.

Love this thread. It’s completely off the rails and im not involved!!!

Drink some Pappy 23 and get nice and tight like Gladstone.

Has Samuel called PC?

Ha! No affiliation whatsoever with Premier Cru. Just a happy customer who knows what to expect and is waiting for some wines purchased at excellent prices.

Ryan, I am sick and tired of your excuses. Get Samuel Mok his wine posthaste!

And please, Todd…Get Rid of the Pirated Software on this site!!!

Besides, that bootleg copy of Windows 95 keeps crashing on my Mac.

I’m more worried about ninjas than pirates.

What about Pirate Ninjas…armed with Skrewkaps?

My Simon Brown neurons were twitching too.

I crushed that skanky cat, knocked her clean off the site!