Prima Materia | The Italian Connection **OFFER CLOSED** Thanks Everyone!

I discovered Prima Materia about 9 months ago. As a devout old-world/AFWS guy, I had all but given up on Cali wines. Today, however, is my third time ordering PM wines. I am PSYCHED to find them here, but secretly fearful they will now become so popular that I won’t be able to get the stuff I like from them in the future.

Prima Materia makes wine that I REALLY like.

You sir, are a gentleman. Thank you for the kind words! [cheers.gif]

Just bought a 6 pack… CA needs more wines like these!

1 Like

Excited to try these.
Thanks

Here here. I even avoided the super tuscan blend in favor of the straight varietals.

Thank you!!! champagne.gif

My pleasure!

I appreciate that. Though it is good, I really find that mono-varietal speaks more deeply, for me anyway. Thanks for the order!

This was a big interview! https://grapecollective.com/articles/pietro-buttitta-of-prima-materia-brings-italian-soulfulness-to-lake-county

Someone just asked what my favorite grape cultivar is. It took me a minute then I remembered that I had answered that one in one of the weirder and more interesting round of questions I can remember:

Well this was fun. Really looking forward to these wines, once my area ceases to be the Ice Planet Hoth and things can be shipped.

Fingers crossed for an early thaw!

Thanks Tim - hope you dig them!

I had the same issue as someone else where it added a discount but also added sales tax even though I’m out of state. So feel free to correct if I screwed something up. Excited to try these CA takes ahead of an Italy trip in the near future.

Pietro - have you had Villa dei Misteri yet?

Hi Pietro - I’m going to choose my own adventure for a case. Will email you the details.

No, still haven’t had it…

We can rectify that. I have a couple bottles of 08. Let’s include the AWG on a meal and drink some.

You are a true gentleman - yes let’s make that happen!

Two more days!