Princess and the Peasant - SALE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY, 1/30

Thanks Sean! I really appreciate this, as well:

Hi Tom, perhaps this is the issue: you go to the checkout screen, select your shipping state, and the site should update. The “Shipping: $xxx” line doesn’t go away, but if you look a few lines down from there, you’ll see the shipping charge retracted.

If you’re doing this and still having issues, please PM me.

Thank you!

Thanks, Jon, and thank you for taking the time to post this very nice note:

That’s what I’ll be getting! I loved the Carignan.

A case has been ordered. Thank you so much Dan.

To others, if you are thinking twice about buying this wine, don’t think, just do it. This is really good wine. JonF’s review is spot on.

shipping code doesn’t work if you cut and paste

Thank for for adding the new Carignan case, I was on the fence about ordering until I saw that! Order in for the Carignan case, very excited to try these!

Thank you very much, Ian!

Thanks Corey! Love the avatar

Glad you got it worked out, Tom, and I appreciate the order

Thanks, Scott, much appreciated!

Order in. This pushed me over the edge. Loved the Carignan from last year.

Eric, your PM is caught up in my outbox. Could you please email me at dan @ princessandthepeasant.com?

Well, I am somewhat of a dolt.

I ordered via Princess and the Peasant, then did my Signal Ridge order separately, so I think I mangled the shipping offer.

That aside, I would also like to receive the 2016s.

Apologies for being the pea under the Princess’ mattress!

Anton

Anton, it’s no problem at all to refund your shipping. I’ll need a bit to get around to it - swamped!

Thanks again!

Remember - free shipping on all case orders - (2+ 6 packs in the cart).

Nice and simple…

Just grabbed this. Can’t wait! Thx!

In for a combined case. Looking forward to trying both for the first time. A hint for any struggling with the shipping code. You need to make sure it’s all CAPS.

Thanks Joe!

We’re starting to run very low on 2015 Carignan! [swoon.gif]