Princess and the Peasant - SALE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY, 1/30

Before it goes, here’s A nice article about our 2015 Carignan from grapelive.com

“shows rich detail and ripe juiciness making for an interesting and flavorful wine of joyous California fruit as well as playing homage to the wines of Corbieres.”

In for a case based on hearing about this wine all year.

First BD purchase ever as well!

I got my order in, thanks Dan! Really glad to get more of the Carignan - we flew through what we bought last year.

Love to get the $220 offer but cannot get rid of the $80 shipping

Got it.

Order in for the 6 pack of PN & Carignan (combined with SR Bubble Box). Let the best spouse win!

Thanks, Ryan! We appreciate being your first BD purchase. Where did you hear about us?

In for the 15 & 16 mixed case. Bought a case last year for my wedding.

Hi Dan! I guess I’m not alone in feeling the need to stock up on and hoard that Carignan…

Don’t forget to tell them about the PDV raffle too!

Both great wines, don’t miss out! Oh and from truly great people of this valley!

Thank you very much, Eric!

Thanks, Art!

“best spouse” and “best winemaker” are often one of those inverse relationships. [truce.gif]

That’s awesome, man, we’re humbled. Taking the time to post that is greatly, greatly appreciated, Patrick.

Thanks, Joe, you’re not so bad yourself!

Thanks for the nudge, Kendra. 5 orders picked at random will receive a free gift - a jar of Piment d’ Ville, a sweet, smoky Esplette chili pepper grown right here in the hills outside of Boonville, CA. Berserkers, meet Kendra, she and Nacho grow the chiles.

Carignan was a star from last year. for sure. The 9 Carignan offer was a no brainer.

A hearty big up to those of you who alerted us to this tasting note by the great Drew Goin [worship.gif]

2015 Princess and the Peasant Carignan

90.5 CellarTracker Score, 18 notes

To share this with the maximum number of folks…

Thank you very much for taking the time to post, Drew. Your timing is impeccable!

Hi Berserkers, prompted by a number of inquiries, we’ve extended our sale through tomorrow, Tuesday the 30th.

The Princess and the Peasant and Signal Ridge 6-pack samplers can be purchased here

30% discount on each sampler, free shipping with code BERSERKERS30 for case purchases

Thank you all for the interest!