PSA: Krug 168 for $137

after 15%, Brunello di Montalcino Argiano 2014 is only 25.5, pretty good deal

Bizarre. To ship to MA, obviously much closer, it’s $48 for 6 btls.

zachys was pretty cheap to ship to CA; not sure why. it’s exorbitant to ship to PA, probably b/c they need a 3rd party shipper.

Just last night I said I’m not buying any more wine this year. In for 6 375’s and 4 750’s. $64 shipping to WA state.

They don’t ship to Ohio now [swearing.gif]

2012 Cristal after 20% all-in at $178 per bottle. Sweet!

Looks like the Cristal moved to futures. Discount wasn’t applying at checkout.

Thanks for posting this, Troy! I picked up six 750s and six 375s of Krug. Shipping was $56 to MN - about normal these days.

How exorbitant?

48 for 4 bottles

$16 shipping for a six pack to FL. [dontknow.gif]

I one think the shipping was high if you chose other than “ground.” $30 shipping of ten bottles of champagne, and four are in OWC packaging so it is probably two boxes. Given the huge savings I realized, well worth it…

Incorrect, at least to MA or RI. UPS Ground shipping is $48 for 6 bottles and $50 for 12 no matter what I put into the cart, including 375s.

Zachy’s is in NY, and they charge more to ship to MN than to ship to CA? To Minnesota, 3 bottles shipping is $49, not including their protection fee.

It seems like ca and fl have the cheapest shipping.

Sweet!

Got all excited and then found out they don’t ship to Ohio… bummer.

Full case shipped for $18. If they didn’t charge NY tax I’d buy a ton from them.

Yeah no FL sales tax. It’s a great deal. TY Doc J!

$24 for seven bottles to CA. That’s about as cheap as in-state shipping. I went ahead and sprung the extra $5 for shipping insurance. Still getting the Krug at a strong discount.