PSA: Krug 168 for $137

$58 on a half-case to WI, not including the extra $4 for protection. Kind of kills the deal.

bought more 168 and more 2012 Cristal yesterday and shipped to FL. Thanks for the heads up.

I wanted 12 Cristal but I’ve been bad lately including a b of 2017 Ramonet Montrachet and a Zachy purchase.

I need this like I need a hole in my head, got a bunch of the 168 thanks!

What? I wonder why? Haven’t ordered from them for a couple of years since the double tax started.

Save $ for the new house or spend it on more wine [dontknow.gif]

easy call.
A8B6231F-59A1-4F16-BA49-2B2F6463A5D4.jpeg

I see you have opted for the underground cellar.

Even space for a tasting table. Well played.

Argh… I srsly hate u guys.
(Thanks for sharing!)

Thanks for the heads up. FYI snooze you lose, krug halves have increased in price as well as '06 krug now.

I jumped in few days ago on some krug halves, '06 krug and cedric bouchard

To follow up on this, I’m now impressed with my shipping cost, versus merely accepting. They sent two separate packages - a half case with the six 375s (about 15lbs) and a full case box with the original carton for the six 750s inside it (about 36lbs). The original carton contains individual gift-boxed bottles, each with its own shipping foam. The entire carton was double-wrapped in bubble wrap for extra safety. Nice job, Zachy’s!

The 2012 Cristal from the sale arrived at my doorstep yesterday. [thankyou.gif] champagne.gif

Can’t ever remember seeing Pierre peters in the $30s, ever. Even though I had a healthy stash, I had to add a case to it, $42 all in after tax and shipping, killer deal.

It was a great deal … until I just was notified that they oversold and they needed to cancel that part of my order. Apparently they still have it on their website, but the rep I spoke to explained that they were all already allocated to other customers. I asked to keep my order pending until they get their next shipment of 10 cases in late December, but they would have to check on that to see if its possible. Was looking forward to this too… pileon

Funny, my order arrived here on Wednesday, but I never got a shipping confirmation and the website still says “processing.”

My order came last Friday. Great prices but surprised the Krug and Cristal were not in OWC packaging.

My Krug also came - in OCC. I don’t think you see much wood in the US. Cheaper to ship cardboard across the pond.

Just an update; I never heard back from Zachys but my shipment arrived safely today and the Pierre Peters is in there! champagne.gif

And my Krug didn’t have OCC. but it’s okay! Excited to be stocking up on champagne for the holidays!

I only got 6 of an order of 8 375s.

I expect resolution, but I’ve alreay sunk a half hour plus on hold, talked to them twice …

Still worth it!!!