Random Wine Company - Big Savings on Mixed Six Packs + FREE Shipping

Since it appears you took over Sheila Fruman’s job this year of buying nearly every BerserkerDay offer, I’m not sure how much money you have left for labels, bottles, corks…

Awesome, thanks Chip!! [cheers.gif]

In for one of pack #2! Looking forward to trying it!

Nice! I think you’ll really love the AFWE Set, and I truly appreciate your support. [drinkers.gif]

In for pack #1 - looks like a good way to try some different grapes and I love all the love you’ve been showing for all the other winemakers.

Sending order now.

Thanks :slight_smile: there are so many great offers today, I just want to make sure that all of us small producers get a look from all the great people on the bulletin board. Add to that, I count a lot of these guys as my friends, it’s nice to see them get some love.

In for pack#2, have to support the little guy.

This community is the best, the support has been amazing yesterday and today. I’m just glad that I’m almost home to do some damage of my own! champagne.gif

In for Pack #1. Very interested as I have not paid much attention to Oregon, quite interested to check these out. Thanks Beau!

Hey David, thanks for your order! There’s something about FL today, lots of Berserkers from there are buying my wines. Hooray! champagne.gif

My father always used to say, “If you’re not first, your last.” I believe he would be proud of me today. [berserker.gif]

I believe he would too, obviously you have a sophisticated palate that appreciates great wine! [welldone.gif]

A bit last minute, but order in for a pack #2. Thanks Beau.

I decided to keep the offer open till midnight incase any latecomers still want in on the random action. Thank you for your order! :slight_smile:

Glad this one is still up, I was looking earlier and was wondering if maybe RWC wasn’t in this year. Looking forward to pack #2!
Beau I feel like I maybe asked you this previously, but are you from SD originally (858#)?

Yeah! In for pack 2! Love the labels btw

Hey Jesse, I was kinda quiet at first but then began to post like crazy, and as long as I’m doing RWC, it’ll be here on Berserkers!

I did grow up in San Diego! I still remember the 858/619 split even…Moved there in 1988 from New York. Moved to Oregon in 2011, started RWC in 2012. :slight_smile:

Thanks Charles! The labels were done by my friend Kathey, who works at the winery I make my wines at (Kramer Vineyards) and grew up with my fiancee. She is an up and coming graphic designer so I figured why not try to help someone else who’s trying to follow their dream? I think she is doing some really great work and I love my labels.

Any shot @ PV/CF 6-pack? Name any fair price man.

It’s late, I’m in a good mood (and half a bottle in of Wilde Farm Bedrock Vyd) so why not? $125, zero shipping charge. I think that’s like 25 percent off or something close (and free shipping). Let me know if you want it!