Random Wine Company - Big Savings on Mixed Six Packs + FREE Shipping

IN, will fix money however works for you.

I’m easy, paypal works fine. Or check made out to Random Wine Co. Your call, I can PM my address if need be. Paypal is Randomwinecompany@gmail.com [cheers.gif]

Also if you’re local and coming to PDX (just talked to Willenberg) shipping is irrelevant :slight_smile:

Paypal is good, I’m OR but not exactly local man.

Are you coming on Saturday to the dinner in Portland? I can bring your wines then, or just send them next week or whenever you want.

Ship 'em whenever, or bring 'em to dinner. Should be a fun Saturday: Nebbiolo + White Burgundy + Beast.

Ok, see you Saturday then!

I look forward to dinner at the next location, since those 3 were pretty good. [wink.gif]

lol think I will stay here for a while. :slight_smile:

Just received my 6-pack #2. Thanks for the great offer, and fast shipping. [basic-smile.gif]

Package received, thanks again Beau! Would you say these are ready to go, or any benefit to hanging on to them for a bit?

DeadEx says delivered. Can’t wait to get home now.

Jesse I think the rose and pinot/gamay are good to go out of the gate. The tempranillo is in a good spot right now too. As the winemaker, I LOVE where the PV is, all sorts of fun stuff there, but I a lot of folks will be happier waiting a few years. The cab franc is the wild card, if you decant it a day or two it’s ridiculously cool but it does need time and is still showing some rather firm tannins. [cheers.gif]

My pleasure! Please, if you feel so inclined, let me know what you think of the wines! :slight_smile:

“You’ve got wine!”
Have a Rosé slated for the weekend. Temps are predicted to be near 80 degrees up here.
Looking forward to trying them all actually, seems like an incredible value.

Woohoo! Glad it made the trip there quickly. That rose is drinking mighty nicely right now, in my opinion. As it opens, it gains this fascinating savory edge that I really like.

The value is…well…let’s say my CPA (which is me) is NOT happy about the pricing :wink: But the winemaker (me) is thrilled! neener

My PV & CF also in. Just read an article how WA Cab Franc will be the NBT.

If it’s on the 'net it must be true right?

You nailed it!

Drinking and fully enjoying the Gamay Noir Rosé. Give it 30 min to an hour slightly chilled. Nice job Beau!
image.jpg

Thanks Brian! I only wish I had more of it to go around :slight_smile: