Ravenswood library offer

I remember the heady days of Pensacola Beach livin’ in the early 90s and getting introduced to Ravenswood SV bottles by Chan Cox, before I even knew that acronym existed. Sun, strange pussy, and Ravenswood bottles beyond the supermarket Merlot.

Is this really opening at 3am est? Win one for working overnights…

Good time to be on a business trip in Europe…

Maybe I can revisit some of my early Ravenswood influences. The 1991 single vineyard zins were formative bottles for me.

1 Like

Just signed up as well, hopefully not too late to get in. I’ve always heard about the early 90’s SVD and would love to try some.

Yeah, just what I need, another out-of-control wine buyer in this house buying so she can earn Amazon points on her credit card.

Or to live here. champagne.gif

Seriously, thanks guys for posting this. I’d missed the email. I’m too young to have enjoyed Joel’s wines the first time around, but given my love of Zin, and Once and Future in particular, I suspect I’ll really enjoy these. I’ll try to leave some for everyone else. [berserker.gif]

Though, my client is going live that morning, which may compete with my attention.

Luckily my wife is going too be out of town that day, so I will be setting the alarm fro 300am

3 am is piss time for me (sucks having to pee every night ) so I have a built—in alarm.

1 Like

Which day?

Would be nice to see the list ahead of time to get some idea of wines/prices .

Look for e-mail, the timing of the offer will be changing.

Super stoked for this one - will buy all I can afford.

They’ve confirmed the timing will not be in the middle of the night!

Boo, keep the time as is

+1

OK here is something I just realized.

The letter says that the sale will open on October 15 at 12:01 am PST. On October 15 the Pacific Time Zone will be on Daylight Savings Time. Does October 15 at 12:01 am PST mean that the opening is on October 15 at 1:01 am PDT?

Regardless, I, for one, don’t plan on getting up in the middle of the night to play in this. Us old retired folks have our routines. When I get back from my morning coffee shop run, I’ll see what you guys have left for me.

neener

Is there a way for those of us who did not get the email to participate? I understand if not, but thought I would ask.