Ravenswood library offer

It would be nice to get a heads up post here the day before this goes live, aka Morgan style, so we can all put together some sort of game plan. It just won’t be fun frantically adding items to the cart just hoping it won’t sell out before paying. I might not be able to sleep till the 15th.

Did this go out in an email? I got the first email, but never any follow up about a change to the timing.

Hi Carroll, Joel here, We will be sending out a list of the wines a couple of days before the release that should help you develop a game plan.

Thanks!

I’m up, where is the list!? I’m ready to spend some money!

Just had an excellent bagel with salmon and capers. A late night - actually, is that early morning - snack.

The rest of my house, including my Goldens, are fast asleep.

hair hair

I emailed Erika, She said plan is 9am Pacific. I imagine they will send something out.

Ok that was a rough night.

Looks like I got that additional offsite just in time.

I’m hoping to get enough to dive in to a few very quickly and then store others with birth years, etc.

My love for zin dates back to 90’s Ravenswood zins. This is quite exciting. I hope Joel limits guaranteed purchase amounts to allow more people to participate. Wishlisting seems prudent.

I doubt it will be allocations at all.

Thanks for the quick reply Joel. We’re all looking forward to this one.

There will be a bottle purchase limit on each wine David. That limit will be between 2 and 6 bottles depending on the availability of a particular wine.

Thanks everyone

Joel, thanks for doing this. Many of us grew up on your wines and are now immersed in your son’s wines. I guess I had not been reading the right threads, as I did not know this - i.e., “Once and Future” - was your new winery. Kudos.

Excellent. I will take it all! :wink:

Ditto. I remember visiting in the late 80’s and always had Ravenswood as one of the places to stop at. The Pickberry was one of my favorites along with the zins. Very happy to see Joel and Morgan producing great wine and preserving history!

I love sharing Robert. I couldn’t possibly bring them all myself. Even with the help of my son and his friends. I hope you will try some of my new wines. [cheers.gif]