Ray Walker & Maison Ilan updates - the saga has ended...(updated)

^This

Doesn’t Maison Ilan have investors? I would think that locking the doors to a corporation that is not wholly owned by the parties to a divorce proceeding would be highly unusual and you’d also be crippling the business. There’s something more to this story.

From his Sunday FB post. I wonder if these poor people will still receive their wine.

Hello Everyone! All WINE SHIPMENTS will continue in FALL 2016. If you are awaiting any wines from vintages up to the 2014 vintage, these will ALL be delivered this FALL! Thank you for your patience and support!!

Oh really? The Maison Ilan saga continues…

Nice touch having that ashtray and lighter in the cave. Bet that gives some great terroir.

Did he flee the country in Howard Schultz’s private jet…?

A tiger never changes its stripes. Sad.

#Blessed

He’ll just blame his wife for this latest chapter. Nothing’s ever ol’ Ray’s fault.

I’ve never been divorced so I was unaware it required fleeing the country.

Rumor is that it is related to domestic violence…again

#RichardBurton

Hell hath no fury like a …

Careful about rumors, my friend . . .

Won’t be the first time he threatens to sue me, but I don’t care anymore (I did state it is a rumor, for what it’s worth), and the ‘again’ comes with facts - there are court records of a previous domestic abuse case

Delivery of 2014’s?

Did anybody really order any more wine after the 2012 vintage?

This guy makes Premier Cru look forthright.

Rumored the 2014 and 2015 wines are locked in the abbey, abandoned, as Ray no longer has access to the abbey where the wine caves/storage are.

Extended barrel age program. Problem solved.

There were many orders for 2013 in the US. Those were all filled and shipped.