Ray Walker & Maison Ilan updates - the saga has ended...(updated)

should see his soon to be ex wife’s facebook account for more info as she speaks on the issues of domestic violence and leaving a country with her children without approval from the other parent. In particular the treaty between France and the US that requires a court to allow her to leave france to go back to America with her children because she is in direct harm.

Link?

Charlie,

Wow - glad that I am not that wrapped up in this mess. Hate to hear stuff like that . . .

Cheers

I wonder what Countries grow wine and don’t have an extradition treaty with France?

The Maison Ilan website is down.

Yes, but the Facebook hype machine keeps pumping out pictures of him w/ luminaries.

[popcorn.gif]

Supposedly there are quite a few bottles of late vintage Maison Ilan that aren’t GC Burgundy at all, but Santenay and Madeira…

??

Is this in jest, or another whispered rumor?

More rumor, but based on rather public purchases Ray has made recently, of multiple cases of each

This shit is getting crazy!

1 Like

“I will not fail.”

Whatever ends up happening with Ray the business man, I hope his kids end up safe and healthy: mentally and physically.

Big +1 to that.

The word on the streets of Vougeot last week is that he is not paying on his bills.

1 Like

Not really, predictable and it was predicted.

Meanwhile, Ray is headed to New York City. What was that saying?? Getting the hell out of Dodge?

Immediate flashback to Police Squad:

Well, I had 4 bottles of 2013 that were never shipped. Ray called me about it a couple months ago and was allegedly going to get them in fall. I’ve just written those bottles off at this point.

1 Like

My concern has been the “unknown” investors. Many here may be out a few hundred dollars, but there were people that put some serious money out. Did they get their money back before the implosion? As I recall, Ray was preparing to build a new facility. That too had to come from investor funds. Then there were the new customers from China. Did they buy in? Buy futures?

I get that some folks have lost money, but at this point it is waaayyy beyond time to move on. Not to mention this outcome was 110% predictable.