Re - 2019 Rivers-Marie Spring Chardonnay Offer

Did I buy from the same release?

I think he bought from Quivers-Marivet

Is this like animal style fries?

[oops.gif] [rofl.gif]

2 each of the Quivet Syrahs Kenefick, Las Madres, Kenefick Whole Cluster… busy day. But also my first time for RM Chards.

Back into focus

In for a mixed 6 !

I joined the list last week, and got the Chardonnay offer yesterday. I ordered an assortment so I could try all of them, but am most interested in the B. Theriot Chardonnay. We really enjoy Maybach’s Eterium Chardonnay, made by TRB from the B. Theriot vineyard. At $90, it’s right in Aubert’s range, though, and I’m hoping the RM will be close, at 2/3rd of the price. Has anyone compared the 2 ?

I have never side buy sided them, that’s a great idea.

I love both on their own.

Not a big California Chardonnay drinker. My first year on the list. Anyone know if I opt out of this offer will I be removed from future offers?

You won’t be removed if you opt out.

Anyone have wine shipped already? I requested a ship date of 3/11 but have heard nothing.

My order has shipped (3/11). Due Monday. Rough weather in central USA.

The shipper is behind on the 3/11 date. It looks like all 4-5 day transit shipments are on the road with hopefully the rest (CA, 1-2 day stuff) leaving today. I updated all accounts this afternoon with what I have received thus far. If you log in and see a tracking number, you are en route. If not, hopefully you’ll receive the tracking today/tonight.

Gotcha! Thank you so much Will for the update! I really appreciate all of your hard work and can’t wait to indulge in some wine when it arrives!

Anybody else still not received a tracking #? Nothing here.

I still haven’t gotten anything email or tracking number yet, but I trust Will is working on it!

Nada !

I believe my order was delivered today.

I didn’t get any email but when I log in and look at my order history there was a tracking number there.

Up Date;
Jason <jason@shipcps.com>
1:22 PM (23 minutes ago)
to Will, CPS, me
Hi Will,
Tracking below. Shows delivering today.

Cheers!
Jason Martin
Concierge Package Service

707-935-5838