Realm The Absurd

Falstaff seems to be the smallest production of the 3 – anyone wishlisted these and received any? I’m hoping for a couple. For those that have ordered before, when do the wish list requests typically get granted?

I don’t know about scores on this vintage yet.

6 bard, 2 tempest. Gotta stop buying wine.

4 Bard
1 Tempest

WishList

1 Absurd
1 Bard

newhere

Got onto the allocation list and was offered (1) Tempest 750mL, (4) Bard 750mL, (1) Bard 1.5L.

Took the everything except the magnum (can’t fit larger bottles in my wine cellar).

Then that one should be the one you first opened.

Haha, totally would, but then I would got to find friends who would appreciate it as much as I would to drink it with me! champagne.gif

Plus, gotta keep the wallet secure as other allocations get released~

With that being said, we shall see as I have the allocation for a week. Maybe my trip up to Napa this weekend will help me decide if I want the magnum.

It does have Beckstoffer fruit in it this year.
823148E9-78A7-4425-9483-61D3DF4A1EEE.png

Referring to the bard or absurd?

That was for the Bard actually.

very cool, thanks for sharing - I couldn’t find it on the site. Anyone have experience with recent vintages of the Falstaff?

8 bard, 2 tempest, 2 falstaff and resisting temptation to buy a bottle of the Absurd ( the latest price increase is making it hard to rationalize)

4 bard and 1 tempest, wish listed 1 absurd

I’m (very) new to their allocation list. Was offered 2 Bard, 2 Tempest, 1 Falstaff, + 1 wish list Absurd

First time on the list. In for a 3 pack of Bard and 1 tempest. WL the Absurd even with the insane price.

My first experience was a small vertical of the Farella (2005-2007) I purchase off auction. Really great wines. Drank a 2015 Bard against a Silver Oak and Lajota Howell Mountain a few months later at Bones Steakhouse in ATL. Let’s just say the other two wines were undrinkable after tasting the Bard. A buddy of mine commented that the Realm made the other wines taste like 19 crimes.

Never had 19 crimes but point well taken.

If anyone is interested with the Absurd, I have 1 bottle that most likely I will not take.

Received email offering at 5:43pm. Opened email within 2 minutes (close out my other work) and all I see is the ability to wish list items. I was previously given an allocation and took some last year. Not sure what happened this year but doesn’t seem to make much sense to stay on a wait list for this to happen. Disappointed. :frowning:

I also have an Absurd, if anyone interested. I’m swimming in wine at my house…just too much

Ditto Mr. Stanford

My allocation is also available. Just too much $$ already spent this year. Hopefully someone here can enjoy. PM me for login details.
1 x 2016 Tempest
1 x 2016 Falstaff
4 x 2016 The Bard
1 x 2015 The Absurd