Rhone Rangers Zoom Tasting with Tercero & Halcon - Recorded Video Available now

It was 87 on the way home this afternoon!

I’m opening a Viognier and something red… So many options.

Heck, I want someone to open a Hermitage or a big C9dP.

Get your Rayas open!

It was 38, crazy windy and with snow flurries here today. Spring in New England!

I was planning on popping and pouring all of yours - no decanter here and I kind of like to see what’s happening from the get go - but willing to try to do something different if I ‘have to’ - let me know, Paul . . .

As far as mine go, just pop and pour - make sure the Rose is cellar temperature and not cooler and the Roussanne is room temperature.

Cheers

Larry

Our wines are babies (all 2018). Yours have a little time. So I think we will balance out a little [thumbs-up.gif]

Paul

@Paul: I’m going to open a 2013 Syrah. How long in the decanter would your recommend?

Alan

2012 Tercero Larner Vineyard Mourvèdre ready to go here.

I have the same lined up.

Alan, Paul,

With the 2013 I would just pop’n’pour or go into a decanter just before the Zoom conf starts. It is a more open vintage. Good if you could watch development over a couple hours.

Paul

Bump.

come say hello @ 5pmPT

I think you and I have different concepts with regards to ‘passed with flying colors’ [snort.gif]

I’ll be on as much as possible, but SOMEONE planned this event to start at the very moment the NFL Draft starts…so I’m making no promises on how long I"ll be hanging around!

Let me save you the wait

And with the 30th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers have selected <some guy you’ve never heard of>

I’ve kept up quite well this offseason, in desperation for ANYTHING SPORTS RELATED AT ALL

Thanks for the reminder Brig, will try to sort a few things out and make this.

Tom

Just decanted a 2016 Alturas! Thank you Paul and Larry. See you all soon.

2012 Tecero Santa Barvera County Mourvèdre just popped…

Its singing

my 2014 Viognier is AMAZING. last one, damn it!

2010 Halcón Alturas

Was in the cool storage, letting it come up to temp while I wait for the mod to open the meeting.
97B72FBF-F50D-4CBB-8EDC-6198F1DE4E00.jpeg

Very jealous.

Just coming from the Ridge online discussion. Looks like this will work for me after all.

Locked out

Also locked out. “Meeting locked by host.”