Rhone Rangers Zoom Tasting with Tercero & Halcon - Recorded Video Available now

Also locked out.

Locked out too at 5:01. Kept trying and got in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sent Todd a PM and he said it’s not locked and to just keep trying. I got through on the 5th or 6th try.

I just got in.

Rolling!!! good stuff

FYI - I hit the lock meeting button on accident… doh! Todd unlocked it and I saw you all got on.

it’s recorded and Todd will upload to youtube and post a link later.

2014 Tercero Viognier White Hawk Vineyard[/b][/url] - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County (4/23/2020)
medium+ gold color. aromatic nose of floral and spice, and a little old world charm. really special. Light oxidation, like a champagne, with firm acidic foundation. Full mouthfeel with baking spice. Old world from California.

Thanks for hosting. Brig, good job. Thanks Larry & Paul for doing. Great time.

Enjoyed that event, the deeper dive into the Syrah topic is what I enjoyed. Thanks for putting this on, Brig and Todd, and to Larry and Paul for their time tonight in sharing their knowledge.

Thanks so much to everyone who joined the call. A very fun event. Special thanks to Brig for organizing and support from Todd and Frank.
Great to try Larry’s wine again. It has been a few years. Fabulous stuff!

Paul

Is it on YouTube?

Thanks, my friend. Let me know how it opens during the evening and if you save any for day 2 as well

Cheers!

Thanks my friend - and I know where you can more of those flirtysmile

Cheers

The 2012 Tercero Larner Vineyard Mourvèdre is delicious.

Sorry I had to abruptly bail. Cat emergency…fur ball on carpet!

David,

Thanks for taking part - I dug the question, my friend . . .

Glad that 12 Larner is drinking well - my library for that wine is about 4 bottles - less than any other wine that I’ve produced . . .

Cheers!

For those of us who missed the event live, is there a recording as with some of these? Any help appreciated.

Calling Brig or Todd . . .

Todd started the recording and I stopped it when we finished. It is uploaded to the zoom cloud account and Todd will move it to YouTube and post a link here.

Additionally, Todd is threatening to create a master thread of all the recordings. That will happen soon.

Sorry I missed this. Look forward to the recording.

Go, Todd! [cheers.gif]

This was a fun experience, with a lot of good discussion. Thanks for putting it together!