Rhone Rangers Zoom Tasting with Tercero & Halcon - Recorded Video Available now

Here’s the video!!

Posted a note on CT and yes I saved a glass for tonight to see how it evolves… Nice acid for Mourvèdre, plenty of layers and complexity.

Sean

I put in an order for a case of Halcon today. I’m very curious to try it after watching last night.

Did you get the Grenache?

I think so. I got a double of the quarantine special.

2012 Tercero Larner Vineyard Mourvèdre is still singing tonight. So good.

I listened to the YouTube recording 4/24 evening. Very interesting and helpful. A big thanks to all who contributed: Todd, Brig, Frank for organizing, moderating, previews. And special thanks to Paul Gordon and Larry Schaffer for your time and comments. I found it so refreshing the way Larry and Paul supported each other. Paul, your details on whole cluster, use of oak, destemmed, etc. added to my knowledge base. Larry, your details on each grape varietal were fascinating. Suffice to say that much geek note-taking occurred. YouTube features helped: pause, rewind, etc.

Highly recommended for those interested in Rhone topics. Thanks again!

[cheers.gif]

Thanks for watching Pat. It was a very fun hour!

Paul

It really was fun - bummed that I didn’t hear you have many comments about my wines, Paul - truly curious to hear what you thought as they are so different than yours.

My GF really dug your wines - she digs pepper in wines and that was distinctive to her in the syrahs and the blend - not so much in the Grenache.

Cheers!