Rhys Futures Tweet

Another +1 for 375/500s, and a +1 for an assorted 12- or 24-pack.

I would like a 6L bottle with four 375ml bottles hanging off the sides like lifeboats.

They’re not charging the industry standard markup applied to magnums and 3L’s, so I’d say that you are getting a break in price.

Another yes vote for a mixed case of splits.

What would be the offered timing for responding to the futures offer? . . . When will the charges hit my CC?

Another +1 for the mixed case of 375s. Or any of these ideas, really. Any chance the mixed case of 375s (if it happens) might be extended to some of the people who’ve been patiently waiting to get on the list? That’s a great way to introduce people and potentially extend allocations a bit farther. I’ve been finding ways to share others’ allocations but wouldn’t mind getting on there sooner. :slight_smile:

Again, YES on the mixed case of .375! Also, if offered, half my purchases would be .375’s because of being single and able to drink more variety in an evening with friends.

Backing up Antonio’s point; I look forward to hopefully getting an allocation for 2012/13, and would definitely be in for a mixed case of 375s, perfect size for pairing with a 2 person dinner while learning about vineyard variation in a less expensive way.

Would be in for the mixed 375 case. Great idea.

Just PUH-LEEZE put me on your next allocation list and I’ll buy whatever sizes you offer. In all seriousness, the 375’s are a great idea. Look forward to my first bottle!

I’m always looking for 375’s that don’t have a hefty markup. I never have enough.

+1 on the mixed case of 375’s. It is a great way to taste all the different site specific wines.

Whos butt do i need to kiss to move up on the waiting list?

Let’s get crazy… Mixed case 375s, etched, in OWC. Boom.

I like all formats, but count me as another fan of 375s. Wish more wineries offered them.

Oh man! Why did I log on tonight?!?!

Mixed case of 375’s - love it.
Full case of Horseshoe - hell yes!
Mag/3L in a wooden box - why not?

No Swan, Skyline or Home full cases? [snort.gif]

Seriously, the case of Horseshoe is drawing me in…

By the way Kevin, I met someone by the name of Larry at a wine party this past weekend that used to work with you a long time ago. Let’s just say he is doing quite well here in Seattle. He had no idea you ran a winery until I let the cat out of the bag. Would not be suprised if he has reached out to you since I spoke with him.

Edit: Just opened up 2007 Family Farm and this baby is singing from the get-go. Tannins are fully resolved. Nice job with this one! [welldone.gif]

+1000. Count me as a hell yeah

Another vote for a mixed case sampler in the 375ml or 500ml format. [cheers.gif]

Keep ringing the bell for the sampler in either size!