Rhys Spring 2011 Offer is LIVE

My purchase history isn’t $$$$$ enough to get the Skyline or Swan Terrace Pinot

(jk)

I put a bunch of wine on my wishlist though

I think I sprained my wrist pulling my wallet out…

What is the actual likelihood of getting wish list wines?

Nate,
It is really hard to forecast so I wouldn’t recommend ordering if the motivation is solely to get the wishlist items. Wish I could give better guidance!!!

ty
big fan

From my history…it depends.
Items like the Alpine Chardonnay or Home Vineyard pinot where 1-2 barrels may have been made…difficult for a small-budget person like me.

Horseshoe is/will be their biggest production vineyard moving forward, so decent chance on that one. Unless everyone ordering maxes out their wishlist on this one too…
No experience on Skyline or Swan Terrace pinot wishlisting.
This is the first Bearwallow release, so no history there either. Not sure what their production was, on that one.

Kevin, did I see the fall chard will be a “santa cruz mountains”. this will be a blend of the alpine and horseshoe?
I like that. one was crispy tingly taut, one was loamy broad big. Some master blending potential. Info…tia.

I just don’t get these threads about a winery’s current offering going live.
This thread will hit two pages in an hour with everyone a) confessing (boasting) about what they got b)complaining about what they didn’t get.
Maybe I’m just cranky today neener
Oh yeah, I’m all in. Suckas!

I got most of the stuff I wanted, especially considering I wasn’t able to do anything in the fall [cheers.gif]

I’m playing chicken with myself right now to see how long I can hold off on not yanking my wallet out. I know I’m going long, its just a game of torture I’m playing with myself.

I think I need to get off WB’ers as its not helping the cause…

Ordered everything that was allocated and wish listed everything that I could. Also added a case of Alesia for good measure. One of the few offers that I have no hesitation about.

That’s what I did. I made my last purchase in April 2010 and then stopped looking at the board… until January.

Relax! Areyouinsane!Itsthiskindoftalkthatrealinggetsmeboiling!Ineedthisdonenow,rightnow,actuallylastweek.JesusHChrist.Ineedittobetakencareof now n0W NOW!

Actually, my order is in and am in a blissful state…zzzzzz

Hey man, that’s the internet - the id, unleashed

What is everyone’s opinion of the Alesia? My first and only exposure to this winery was back when I bought some 2004 Alesia Syrah and Pinot. They, quite honestly in my opinion, were nasty.

It seems that everyone loves the Rhys. Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to buy some Alesia in order to wishlist for Rhys.

Case order in.

Can’t remember if this was mentioned in previous threads, but were the yields for Swan in 08 less than 2007?

No love for Jersey(no shipping)?

After the show Jersey Shores, I think Congress will have Jersey kicked out from the 50 states. neener

How much do you think the Chinese would give us for it?