Riverain 2017 Tench Cabernet and some very limited library Syrah

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Thank you for the info on ordering! This is my first year, so still learning. And thank you for the great offer, looking forward to trying your wines [cheers.gif]

Got a few of the Syrahs. They sound great!

Ordered. Thank you!

Easy order on the syrahs after ordering the 2016 (I think) syrah last BD.

ordered 6 bottles. Can’t wait.

Thanks for the offer again this year. I think Riverain (3 of each) was my first official BD purchase yesterday!!

Bought 1 of each to try!

A case of syrah. Had the Carlisle version and loved it. Usually pop my syrahs too soon so I’m grateful to be able to purchase some bottles with some age on them.

Thanks to everyone for the orders!

In for 6 of the 2011 Syrah

In da house! Really looking forward to these!

Got mine in today! Can’t wait to try.

Picked mine up today. Thank you Steve!

Not sure if anyone is looking this anymore but am curious when these are going to ship. This is my last remaining BD purchase that I haven’t received yet.

Some have. (Got mine last week) Probably both a location issue, and just the complications of the general situation.

Our mistake newhere

I emailed you. It will be out soon.

Thanks for your patience.

[/quote]

Our mistake newhere

I emailed you. It will be out soon.

Thanks for your patience.
[/quote]

Steve,

I didn’t get an email from you but I did send you a note also yesterday.

Still no communication on my order. Never received an email confirmation, didn’t receive the email mentioned above and have tried to reach out. I understand we are in a global crisis right now but would appreciate some type of communication. It’s probably too late to ship to Texas at this point anyway until the fall given weather and I’ve heard rumblings of unnecessary shipments being shut down.

Tom,

My apologies for the delay. I have an email into the shipper for your order but have not heard back. I know they are very lightly staffed with the CA shutdown. I will overnight your order as soon as I here.

Thanks,

Steve