Robert A. Alfert, Jr., was right

Just got back to this thread.
Wow, the Lanessan family schtick got upgraded to a Lannister thingy and expanded the GOT wine realm. Nicely done.

OK then, Ollena Tyrell AKA Olenna Redwyne(google it) was the killer winemaker in Westeros. Her blend for Joffrey was breathtaking. No way Sir Jamie had a hand in that, but Littlefinger on the other hand. All it took was 10cc and The Things We Do For Love played out again.

I hear he meets the height requirements, but lacks the intellectual power.

On the other hand, he did mention that one time he took a donkey and a honeycomb into a brothel, so he’s got that going for him.

So, sure, let’s go with that.

1 Like

As in a donkey with a honeycomb walked into a brothel, “Hey, sweetie why the long face?”

Damn it. That’s not right. I’ve had my head in the sand for 2 months because I wasn’t able to watch the last season and here you toss a spoiler into a thread on Bordeaux, adding insult to injury by using a strained pun at best.

Damn it. That’s not right. I’ve had my head in the sand for 2 months because I wasn’t able to watch the last season and here you toss a spoiler into a thread on Bordeaux, adding insult to injury by using a strained pun at best.

Damn it, your first post ruined the impact of the second post.

Don’t worry, Lawrence was just dicking with you. Jamie is just fine, he married Brienne and they retired to Lannisport. Dang, so touchy.

Good to know. However unlikely.

Touchiness is one of my many character flaws.

It’s no longer a spoiler after 3 weeks.

Shhhh, don’t talk about what happens in Titanic, The Ritchie Valens Story, Gandhi, Tora Tora Tora, All the President’s Men, The Ten Commandments, or The Passion of the Christ!

champagne.gif

It sinks.

He dies.

He dies.

Explosions!

Newspaper overthrows the government.

God speaks to Heston.

He dies.

She dies, duh.

I’ve read that a blind chipmunk is occasionally right.

-Al

As is a stopped clock.

Dali liked soft clocks.

I like fast clocks.

I love this topic…math!

If a clock worked perfectly but was set incorrectly it will never be right!

If a clock were only slightly broken, it could run years and never be right.

And, one of my favorite sayings: A man with two clocks in never sure of the time.

Owls eat chipmunks.

[snort.gif]

1 Like

That way you can bill for an hour with a half hour of work.

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care? If so I can’t imagine why. We’ve all got time enough to cry.

Time is nature’s way of keeping everything from happening all at once.

I am so distressed to have started this thread