Rosé all day! stars & dust - NEW project from Nikki formerly of Liquid Farm!

Alrighty, put me down for a Willie.

“She wouldn’t have a Willie or a Sam…” - Herman’s Hermits

1 Like

Thanks so much Adam for the warm welcome back! Happy Wife, Happy Life 100%!! Cheers and Happy Berserker Day! [berserker.gif]

Hi Nikki, a Willie sounds good to me too!

1 Like

I would like the Coltrane case deal. Do I need to email?

1 Like

Yo Nik - 4 pack for me; good to hear from you again!

1 Like

WOOT!!! Many thanks Chris! And you had me LOL’ing over here with the New Gen Pink Crack! [rofl.gif] Stoked and honored to put you down for a 6 pack! Will be in touch soon to grab payment info! Happy Berserker Day!

Hi Elizabeth!! Thanks SO much for your incredibly kind words! I too am a CP grad so this brought a little tear to my eye! Got ya for a Bowie and I most certainly will keep you apprise on all thats happening with s&d! flirtysmile

1 Like

Congrats on the new venture. I’ll take a Bowie.

1 Like

I would like The Bowie!

1 Like

Someone beside me, please set up this new producer and the wines in CT. I screw up every time I try to do it.

1 Like

Ok, now I’m really going to start with the water works over here! Thank you so much Siun! I always worry they are way too long winded and while they ARE! hah! They are “me”! Cheers and Happy Berserker Day! champagne.gif

It’s best to wait for at least a photo of the labels so that we know how to properly designate it!

Oh my! So excited to see this! And I bet your label will only add to the beauty of what’s inside :slight_smile: Please put me in for a Willie. Rose is my jam!
Heide

1 Like

Hi Nikki - sign me up for a Bowie please. First rose order of the season. Always good when new and fresh, and it’s not going to get any newer and fresh than this!

1 Like

As long as it is not me, I am fine. All I have to do is remember to enter it once the producer is available.

LOVING the Herman’s Hermits ref!! NICE! And, thank you so very much! Got you down for a Willie! [drinkers.gif]

Agreed on labels! I should have them finalized by early next week :slight_smile: champagne.gif

Greetings, Nikki
Please put me down for 1 Willie.
Best of luck in your new venture!

1 Like

Hi Terry!! Awesome! Thank you so much! Will reach out via phone soon! Happy Berserker Day! [drinkers.gif]

Hi, In for a Bowie. Email sent. Thanks!

1 Like