Rosé all day! stars & dust - NEW project from Nikki formerly of Liquid Farm!

Love it… Put me down for a Willie Pack

1 Like

STAN! Thank you so much! Means the world to me - one of the VERY first case buy! I won’t forget it! Please do email me when you have a chance and I will follow up with a phone call later today/tomorrow to grab CC info. Happy Berserker Day!! champagne.gif

Hi Joe and Happy New Year! So nice to hear from you too! Thanks SO much for your support! I will be in touch in the next 24 hours to grab CC info via phone or you can email if you prefer. Look forward to getting this to ya come Spring! [drinkers.gif]

Thank you so much for the sweet words Alan! And for your Bowie order! Gotcha down! Will be in touch in next 24 hours to finalize! [highfive.gif]

Sweet! champagne.gif Thanks so much Andy! Happy Berserker Day and I shall be in touch in the next 24 hours :slight_smile:

Put me down for a Bowie. Email on the way!

1 Like

Gahhh!! Thank you SO much Heide! Honored with your words and gotcha for a Willie! Cheers on Rosé being our jam! [drinkers.gif]

In for a Willie [cheers.gif] !

1 Like

Hi Jim and Happy New Year! Supremely honored to be your 1st Rosé buy of the season! [worship.gif] AND! yes on FRESH!

Hi there Phil! Thank you so much for the very kind words AND your Willie order! I will personally be in touch in the next 24 hours :slight_smile: Happy Berserker Day! champagne.gif

WOOT! Thanks so much Andrew! Got your email - thanks again! - and I will be in touch personally in next 24 hours to finalize! Happy Berserker Day! [drinkers.gif]

MACARIO! Great to hear from you! Thanks a million! Gotcha down and will be in touch in next 24 hours :slight_smile: Happy Berserker Day! champagne.gif

1 Like

Save me a Bowie 4-pack. Will email you shortly. Loved the Pink Crack from a few years back. And welcome back.

1 Like

Thanks a million Brian! You will be THEE first in WI with s&d wine! [drinkers.gif] Stoked to get these to ya soon! Happy Berserker Day!

WOOT! Thanks so much Rich! Stoked to get these to ya! I will be in touch personally in the next 24 hours to finalize :slight_smile:

Happy Berserker Day! champagne.gif

Hi Paul! Thanks so much for the warm welcome back! AND for your Bowie order! [drinkers.gif] Gotcha down for the 4 pack and I will follow up in next 24 hours to finalize. Email today as you have time :slight_smile:

Okay welcome back! Put me in for a Spiders from Mars…umm a Bowie!

1 Like

Awesome, hope I’m not too late for a Bowie! Email incoming

1 Like

GOTCHA Rebel, Rebel! Danke! champagne.gif

Hi Nikki,

So excited to try the new project! Willie for me… does that mean you dont have to pay tax as well :slight_smile:

1 Like