Sabelli-Frisch Wines BD11 offer *EXTENDED FOR CORONA!*

Order in. The wines sound great and I look forward to trying them.

Thanks you all so much! [cheers.gif] flirtysmile grouphug [worship.gif]

And I’m sorry I can’t ship to all states. I’m working on adding quite a few more during the year, but some of them have such egregious requirements or costs (like New Jersey) that it might take a little longer. The goal is to have every state eventually! Here’s what I’ll do - I will extend the BD11 offer to any new member from a state I’ve not covered before when they come online!

Mark - do you ever go into NY? Or have someone there? I can ship to NY.

Sorry. I’ll try to get M online sooner rather than later. It’s on the shortlist!

I’m back at my hotel room here in Madrid, so will be here for a few hours (and will do my best to not spend what I sold on offers from other winemakers!).

so excited to try these!

Howdy - Your wines sound Berserkerish and I would love to place an order… but I live in Indiana. Is it OK to put a dummy address in today, and deal with the real address later? I have friends in IL and MI; just need to get their preferred address.

These sound right up my alley, can’t wait to try them out.

Sure thing! Offer will extend to the 28th anyway, so just put order in when you know. Or you can just put a note not to ship to your PayPal address and that I should check in with you closer to shipping. No problem! We’ll make it work! [cheers.gif]

Went to site to buy two cases, but only saw one way to pay - PayPay. I do not do PayPay. I sent them an email.

Thank you for your kind interest and attempt to buy, Robert! I use Squarespace and on there you only have two options for payments - PayPal or Stripe. Stripe doesn’t allow alcohol sales, so PayPal is the only solution, unfortunately. I wonder if you can just use PayPal as a guest and CC portal? I honestly don’t know as I’ve only used it as a member.

Let me know if there’s anyway I can make this work for you. You want to send a check?

Thanks again. [cheers.gif]

Please respond to my email and we will work it out.

Will do as soon as it arrives! [cheers.gif]

2 cases for sure

Thank you Robert! [thankyou.gif]

It’s getting late here in Madrid and I have a full day tomorrow, so might have to check out pretty soon. But I cannot thank the members here enough for being such wonderful buyers - I’m overwhelmed and in shock that so much support was thrown this way! flirtysmile

Orders beyond any expectations I had. So, I’ll be extending the offers until tomorrow the 28th for those who couldn’t get to it today. I’ll check in tomorrow morning again! Peace out! [thumbs-up.gif]

Just ordered an Offer#1 … intrigued by new to me grapes and that pretty rose!

Have a great night in Madrid!

Hi, I tried to order Sampler Pack 1, but my PayPal account was hacked a few weeks ago. Is there any other way to pay? Venmo? Credit card?

Guys, you can link any credit card to your PayPal and choose it as form of payment.

Hi Mary!

I don’t have any of those, but if you want you can send a check (DM me if that sounds like a good option). Or we can wait until you’re up and running again - I’ll keep offer for you!

Looks interesting, I’ll give it a go. In for a 5 pack!

Thanks Drew! [worship.gif]

Hey adam,

thanks to someone for getting these into Cellar tracker. I added a producer article to try and link to your website but its not working… Anyone out there know how to fix that with cellar tracker?

I sent a note to support. lets see what they say