*** SALT VINE NAPA CABERNET- MIKE SMITH EXCELLENCE FOR BERSERKERDAY ***SOLD OUT THANK YOU!!! *****

Yes. Please feel free to place the order for the 2016 even though it shows out of stock.

Website shopping cart giving fits this morning. Trying to add quantity but it’s locking out.

But all “back orders” will be fulfilled on the 2016

Just placed order for a couple of the 2016s even though it said out of stock initially. Order did seem to go through.

Order in for 2015. Hopefully not sold out.

All orders for the 2016 will go through and will be fulfilled. Still trying to fix the cart right now.

Thx!

Order placed for 2015. Thank you.

Pretty easy to move my Outpost budget to this and Riverrain!

I only have a limited amount extra of the 2015.

So we will fulfill in the order it comes in.

2016 plenty of stock

Looks like you reloaded 8 more 2015 Charlie? Temptation got me the 2nd time around.

Charlie…Went to order some 2016…did not list Tennessee as a shipping option…please advise.

Order in for 2015 3 Pack. Thanks Charlie

Order in for 2016. Great deal, excited to try these.

Tennessee can be shipped to but it needs to go through the state liquor store. But it can be placed.

order in!

Charlie…TN doesn’t have state liquor stores. I have many wineries ship direct…it is an open state. Will try again.

No shipping to Kansas?
:worried:

Ok. I’m in on the 2015! I was charged shipping. I can change to a business address if that is preferable.

Hi Charlie… I ordered 2 '16’s earlier, and couldn’t shake the regret of not buying more, so just circled back for another 2. Sent n email to Ryan to advise the 2 orders can be shipped together if easier for ya. Thanks for making such a great BD offer. I cannot wait to get 'em!

Won’t be a problem

All shipping will be refunded. We are working on this issue still