*** SALT VINE NAPA CABERNET- MIKE SMITH EXCELLENCE FOR BERSERKERDAY ***SOLD OUT THANK YOU!!! *****

Shouldn’t be an issue

If anyone is seeing shipping issues just select in store pick up and put your address in the comments.

No worries! I am excited to try these!

Placed an order for the 2015’s and it went through. Decided to go back and order the 2016’s also. Feel free to combine the shipping on both of them! Can’t wait to try this!

Is FedEx shipping possible ?

The 2015 is phenomenal. Now I’m tempted to grab the 2016…

I am unable to add my state (Maryland) to my billing info. I assume this is because you won’t ship to MD; however, I am shipping to DC. Hoping the sale goes through…

ETA: nope, no dice.

Hi Sarah

Not sure why the cart is giving so many shipping issues for the billing info. We can ship to every state but Mississippi per our 3Rd party shipper

If you want to PM me we can process it separately

I feel the 2016 have more minerality and texture compared to the opulence of fruit in the 2015. But both awesome Vintages

Great, will do! Thank you!

Yes please note in comments

If you are having issues with being unable to select your state in the billing address please send me a PM with your address and shipping. We will process it separately.

Can you please clarify? Both are 2016s

What happens with shipping if we add on another 1-2 bottles from Golden?

Fixed!

Still free! Everything will be consolidated

Thanks. Took the opportunity to add two more unrelated bottles of interest. Order in!

I’m trying to order 1 3-pack of the 2015. It just says “form is being submitted. Please wait”. Are you seeing the order on your side?

I get non-stop web errors when I try to check out. I’m good for a 3-pack of the 2015, if we can do it some other way.

If the orders that I don’t think have gone through, really have, then you will see countless orders from me. I really just want 3 bottles though
:slight_smile:

Hm. No. But let me take a look.

We’ve had tech support from the shopping cart company working all morning on the errors. Of course it’s on this day everything happens. [snort.gif]