Sandlands 2020 — Anyone know when?

Am I only one looking forward to a Coombsville Merlot?

Nah, this and the current year version of the mission are at the top of my list

order order order!!!

Wishlist only for merlot and mission :frowning:

Took Cinsault and Table Red. No option to wishlist Coombsville Chard (3rd year ordering)

is there a second email or just the save the date from yesterday?

nevermind
offer email just hit!

Got in an order for nine bottles. “Only” $391 after tax and shipping.

1 2017 Coombsville Chardonnay
1 2017 Coombsville Merlot
2 2018 Lodi Cinsault
2 2018 Lodi Red Table Wine
1 2018 Napa Valley Refosco
2 2018 Sonoma County Chardonnay
1 2018 Contra Costa Mataro

Pretty small allocations per wine, but I’m glad to have gotten merlot and chardonnay. Slightly disappointed there wasn’t more Mataro, but I did get three of the 2017 Mataro.

[I’ve been buying Sandlands every allocation since June, 2014, if anyone is curious for the sake of understanding allocations. I don’t usually take 100% of everything offered, as I did not this time either, but I usually take 2/3rds or 3/4ths.]

Maxed out order and wishlisted Coombsville chard and Refosco.

Last year was my first order and I ordered a case. Only offered four bottles total and option to wish for one more this time. Chenin, cinsault, table red and chard. Not even wish list for others. I bought the table red, chenin and chard. Hope I get two of each. Disappointed but after BD11 my budget is not.

Guess my request on Tegans Instagram for some Merlot didn’t work. :slight_smile:

Full case plus wishlist.
0919B06D-02F4-4017-A15F-F419DFC61D7A.png

Ditto

2nd year and my allocation was one bottle of each w/ option to wish for 1 more:

2018 Lodi Chenin Blanc
2018 Lodi Cinsault
2018 Lodi Red Table Wine
2018 Sonoma County Chardonnay

Other wines not even an option to wish for.

Exactly the same for me, except I believe I only ordered 6 bottles last year. Offered same 4 bottles as you.

Also disappointed but I get it. My wallet (and my wife) appreciate it though.

For those new to the list, don’t feel that you missed out. Even long-timers were offered just a bit over a case, and just single bottles of the rarer wines. Plus there’ll be another offer later this year.

(Maybe there are some even-longer-timers who got more) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Same here…glad I got some but a little bummed out.

I’m in the same boat…prior to today, I’ve purchased since the initial June 2014 allocation and something from each of the 7 offers, for a total of 61 bottles. Was offered at least 1 bottle of each of the 10 wines today. Left behind a few bottles where I was offered more than 1. It appears Tegan has been very fair and consistent with his allocations over the years.

Offered everything (multiples of a few), but kept the order to 10 bottles. Left Chenin and Carignan for other folks.

My offer was

2018 Lodi Chenin Blanc x 1 + Wish x 1
2018 Lodi Red Table Wine x 1 + Wish x 1
2018 Lodi Cinsault x 1 + Wish x 1
2018 Contra Costa Carignane x 1

Wish Only
2018 Sonoma County Chardonnay x1

Ordered and wished for everything I could

Just a no-brainer purchase every year. Love the chenin, and pumped to try the Merlot and Cinsault!