Sandlands 3/31/15

Offered 6/1/2/2, took 4 Chenin and 2 Trousseau. Leaving the rest.

Offered 3 of the Chenin. Took 1 and then wish listed 1 each of the others. Looking forward to trying these out as I love Tegan’s work with Turley even though these seem to be a very different style.

I have only had the Chenin Blanc which I found nice (new to the Chenin Blanc), so any thoughts on the Carignane and Trosseau (though I believe I’ll just take a flyer on the Trosseau) would appreciated!

Trousseau is my favorite, but I still bought all I was offered and wish for more Trousseau.

Yes, got my order in as well.

What a delight to order a bunch of wine and see a total under $30 per bottle. Excellent QPR.

All in, even for the mags of Chenin and Trousseau!

Could not be worse timing for me but still took 2 Chenin, 2 Trousseau and 2 Carignane. Left 4 Chenin on the table.

I’m not sure I understand the shipping.

I have three in my cart and three wait listed. 3 bottles shipped is $28.75…is there a way to find out how much 6 bottles to midwest costs? Typically I like to order a 1/2 case minimum to save on per bottle delivery fees.

There were mags?

So much truth to this! - my wife would be so proud if I just put in half the effort that I put into my wine hobby into anything revolving around her. BTW I really like these wines a lot.

I’m not trying to pressure you into anything, Corey, but just FYI from past releases, some of the bottlings disappear pretty quickly after the release starts. They’re not guaranteed and they get snapped up. I just didn’t want you not to know that.

Uh yeah… You had to respond within 22 seconds of offer to receive - then poof they were gone! newhere

Thanks Chris. The sad truth is that I have no space to put more wine, so getting shut out would probably be a blessing in disguise.

That said, I’ll try to figure it out

Order in, fingers crossed on the Trousseau wish list…would have wished for way more than 4 if they let me.

Very intrigued about the blush, only wish we could buy more than 1!

Btw, didn’t intend for that bizarre emoticon to appear

In for the 4 chenins I was allocated and wishlisted the rest. Fastest wine purchase from an email offer ever. [cheers.gif]

This is the one offer that I pull the trigger the fastest on…offered 6/1/2/2 (Chenin/Blush/Trousseau/Carignane) and took 3/1/2/2…shipping to TX for the 8 bottles was $48…a bit steep but these are definitely worth it.

Yea, shipping appeared to be adding $13 a bottle for me in Virginia for a couple of CB. I may have to live with the regret of missing out here.

I’m so jealous of anyone who landed a magnum of the Trousseau – what was pricing on the mags?

Also, did they send order confirmation emails? My order appears as an “authorized” receipt under order history but I haven’t received an email.