Sandlands 3/31/15

I also seemed to have problems getting my order in, but I just kept retrying until I was able to finally see my shopping cart.

Allocated 4/1/1/1. Bought 1/1/1/1. Did not see anything in my e-mail or offer about mags. This is the second allocation that I have received from Sandlands, and I would not be surprised if the mag offer went to more established buyers.

Waiting on email confirmation as well, but order shows as authorized in order history as well.

I’m still waiting on an email confirmation, too.

fwiw, i got my email confirmation almost instantly.

No e-mail confirmation yet, but same for me regarding seeing the order confirmation on the site and also seeing the $ being taken from my bank account.

Allocation for me as a first timer was 4/0/0/0 and I wishlisted 2/1/1/1

I’m also curious about the mags as well. Just to see the pricing on them. Across the board the price per bottle is super super reasonable!

Murphy’s law strikes again, the confirmation just arrived!

I went 2/2/1/1. Have a case from last release. Need to pop a few more.

Haha, ditto.

3/1/2/2 here
I left 3 CBs for someone

They charged me $39 to ship 6 bottles to Chicago.

$30.25 for 4 bottles to N.J.

Shipping is why I passed on my 3 bottle alloc last time. Just not worth it. This time $31 for 4 bottles. I’ll just by Huet locally.

$17 GSO to ship 6 bottles for me. Of course I am on the Central Coast.

Offered 6/1/2/2. Bought 2/0/2/2. Received confirmation almost immediately.

6/1/2/2, but no mags. More chenin than expected, but happy to drink this over others!

The in-state shipping is not bad; $22.75 for nine bottles by GSO.

The out of state shipping is rather steep according to the posts in this thread, though I guess you have to take into account that (a) the bottles are quite inexpensive and (b) you aren’t paying sales tax (or maybe you are, not sure if they impound other state sales tax or not). At the end of the day, it’s the total price and whether that is worth it to you, and it doesn’t really matter if it’s $25 + $5 shipping or $28 + $2 shipping.

LOL, I cannot remember signing up but I guess I did. Was it Big Glenn that wrote glowing reviews on these wines? Well, my allocation is meager, 4 bottles of Chenin. So I’m leaving it all to you boys!

When are you coming to visit? [cheers.gif]

I literally got the email when I was in the car on the way to meet a client.

Checked my allocation on my phone… set it down to order from the parking lot once I arrived.

Because… y’know, it’s unsafe to order wine while driving!

Pulled in to the parking lot, pulled out my ipad and the only thing left was the 4 Chenin Blanc. Everything else was wishlist 1 bottle each. I took my 4 Chenin and wishlisted the rest.

That escalated quickly… too funny. I’m looking forward to giving these a whirl. Hopefully I’ll get my 1/1/1 wishlisters

Just grabbed 4 Chenin Blanc, first time allocation.

I put my blind trust into the WB community (that’s how I found out about Sandland).

Can’t wait to try them.

A big thank you to the collective.

JF