Sandlands Vineyards - Fall 2022 Save the Date

Darn. New sign-up and just realized my offering went to spam. Anyone know what was available yesterday?

I was just able to log into my account and pick up 3 Red Table Wines, a Chenin Blanc, and Lodi Carigne. First time buyer, been on the list a year or two.

I havenā€™t been getting email on my account.

1 Like

At the risk of having my post flagged as inappropriate all I can say is did you try contacting Sandlands and letting them know?

I checked my order status and itā€™s updated. Thanks

1 Like

I didnā€™t get a wishlist confirmation or order update email but I logged into the site and my wishlist was granted.

:star_struck:

1 Like

Was happy to get a wishlist request fulfilled for a Syrah and a Zin. But it seems odd that I had to wishlist for those 2ā€¦ā€¦

Microscopic amounts of wine produced/high demand.

I took all of my Chenins (5) and Nebbiolo (2) and left the rest for others to try. Iā€™ve been on the list since day1 and Sandlands are some of my favorites in both style and price point with the Amador Chenins being my absolute favorite Sandlands wine year-over-year.

If still available, I think the Zinfandel is really quite different from what most may expect and the past two vintages have been really great. My wife does not like a traditional Zin but appreciated these. And I hope I donā€™t kick myself for not trying Teganā€™s version of the Bien Nacido Syrah.

2 Likes

For some reason, these were shipped on a 90+ degree day.

1 Like

In California or where you are?

In CA

Received mine today. No notice from winery. Barrel & Crate shipper. Notice from UPS. Recycle friendly Styro shipper. First time Iā€™ve noticed this.

It seems the new list of wines that will be available are listed on their website. All 8 wines are from 2021. Very excited about Trouseau (10 barrels) and Mencia from Sonoma. The website says it will be released soon. With BD day and all of the other releases, this is the one Iā€™m looking forward to most!

3 Likes

Save the date email says that they made 21 barrels of trousseau, which would be pretty awesome if true.

Previous vintages were between 3 and 9 barrelsā€¦ (and 0 for the lost years of 2020 and 2018)

Trousseau is my favorite of the Sandlands varietals, followed by Mataro

4 Likes

Agree on the trousseau. Tegan does a beautiful job with cinsault and carignan as well.

Mencia looks promisingā€¦not gonna miss this.

If you look at the web site today, it says 10 barrels of Trouseau. It is by far my favorite wine by Sandlands. Either way, a healthy amount!

2 Likes

Another fan of the Trousseau. Lovely wine.

Trousseau is also my favorite. But never sure how long to wait to open one.