Sandler BD11 33% off 4 packs and 6 packs!!!

In for a Sonoma 4-pack. Thanks Ed! Looking forward to enjoying your work with beautiful Heintz fruit.

These are always good. We’ve been buying them for a few years now.
Might even throw in the futures too but not sure if we have the restraint to no open them.

In for the Central Coast Pinot 4 pack. A new label for me, looking forward to it!

In for a 4 pack right under the wire!

Went for a 6 pack, its automatic.

+1. 2018 futures (though I’m sort of assuming those will be sent in March or whenever they’re bottled?)

Love the “add to CellarTracker” shortcut, but need it for the futures too!

Ed- Count me in for a 6 pack

Purchased the Central Coast 4 pack and the 2018 Future 6 pack

Central Coast 4 Pack for me. Looking forward to sharing your wines!

Thanks, Ed. Hard to resist Sandler pinots, but why would you.

Thanks for all the orders, Greg, Curtis, Brig!, Adam, Andrew, Rich, Jorge, Mike, Richard, Ben, Todd, Alex, Scott and Peter!! Lots of new folks and many returning customers. I appreciate it!!

Killer juice at killer prices - Ed, you are the man!!!

first post, went for the Sonoma. thanks WB and thanks Sandler

Good choice, Michael.

Michael, I’m honored that your first post was about a Sandler order, thank you! I don’t think that’s ever happened with Sandler on BerserkerDay.

Larry, thanks for the shout out!! And Bud, I tried to email you twice yesterday and once today, somehow something isn’t allowing me to reply to you, so I’ll just say thanks here.

Thanks Ed !

Thank you! I’m happy (though maybe not so much my wallet/spouse) that I discovered WB/BerserkerDay not too long ago…

looking forward to receiving the order.

Just ordered a Sonoma 4 pack. Have not had any of these and looking forward to it.

There’s just something about this time of year. I sucker Sandler into sending me 6 bottles of great wine for $150 every year at about this time. They fall for it every time.

Sounding good on the 18’s.