Sandler BD11 33% off 4 packs and 6 packs!!!

Checkout process not working for me.

Just ordered the pinot 6-pack. Very easy call. Thanks!

Order in, my friend. My GF loves your pinots!!!

Cheers!

Impressive reviews on CT will get me every time! I’ll be eager to try your wines!

In for a Central Coast pack, thanks Ed!

Your wines are great! Just ordered a Sonoma pack.

Bottom line: anyone who doesn’t jump on this offer should just migrate over to the Wine Spectator forum.

Words of wisdom, Nate, thanks! Cheers to all of you who ordered, Stacey, the MN crew, Taylor, Keith, Alan H., Drew, Steven and Larry!!! And Jeff, if you still want to order, just let me know what you wanted to order. There are ways around the system if it’s not working on your browser.

Hi Ed,

I ordered 2 of the Central Coast 4 packs. Had the Cortada Alta tonight (from last year’s BD offer)… super delicious!

Cheers,
Patrick

in for a case~~~

Got my order in for a Sonoma pack. Super excited to try these wines for the first time.

In for the Sonoma Pack. Can’t wait!

Got my order in today Ed for the 4 pack 2018. Always a great qpr

How’d I miss this yesterday??

The Sandler Sonoma 4 Pack for $100.

2013 Connell Vineyard Syrah
2016 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Cuvée Marcy
2017 Madzia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir
2017 Heintz Ranch Chardonnay Cuvée Ma Belle

I’ve really enjoyed the many wines of EK over the years. I recently enjoyed the '16 Heintz Chard from Berserkerday 2018. Thank goodness this offer is still available. [cheers.gif]

I’m starting to ship orders (that don’t contain 2018 PN futures) to the “warmer” states today. Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, Washington and California, be on the lookout for an email from FedEx. Thanks, everyone!!!

Also Alabama, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona this week.

Ed, I got the “stuff”. Safe, if not a little wet, here in rainy SoCal.

There’s all kinds of goodness in that 12 pack!

Making Mike proud. I’ve got my corkscrew sitting on the counter…

Mine showed up today

Mine today. PN futures. Or as they would seem to be at this point PN presents.