Sandler BDVII 6 Pack and 4 Pack

Don’t drink much white more, so in for the red pack only. Sandler was one of my finds from a prior Berserker Day. This is nice way to avoid the pain of a hip replacement. Thanks Ed.

Despite his irrational enthusiasm for the Celtics, Ed makes really nice wine, and this is too good to pass on.

Sandler is a must-buy for me. I’m in for 4 4-packs and a 6-pack.

new to me. In for a test 6-pack.

Just ordered a 6 pack. I’ve loved every Sandler wine I’ve had, and I’m looking forward to getting some more!

This is always on my short list of CA Pinot producers when I go to pull a bottle, highly recommended!

In for the 6- loved the Pinots last year. Delicious juice.

In for a 6 pack.

Great wine!!! In for a sixer.

That’s too funny, Brig and Jeff! Nate, the Celtics did play a hell of a game in Boston against the Warriors. Of course they still lost though, just as I lost my one bet of the year.

Thanks for all the orders and the kind words, everyone.

Great offer and just in time! In for the 6 - Curious to try the chard.

Great wines, and almost unreal value for the dollar. I don’t know that anyone in California consistently makes pinots of this quality and from top vineyards at even very close to the prices Sandler offers, and not just on BerserkerDay.

Order in for the 6-pack! Thanks!

In for the 4 pack. Excited to try your wines. Thanks very much!

In for a sixer. The Sandler PNs are among the best values in California PN, and I’m really looking forward to trying the Chardonnay. Thanks, Ed!

Thanks, Ed, for the sweet BDVII deal. I am in for a 6-pack! [cheers.gif]

Amazing response today, thanks everyone. I’m also trying to get an auction lot in at the last second, not sure if I was too late for that.

I had one inquiry from Hawaii about shipping, yes, it’s even free to Hawaii and Alaska, but not foreign countries, unfortunately.

Great wines made by this winemaker!! Ed is A+++ and super nice too. Stopped over to our winery a couple of years ago and met with Juan. Nice reviews from Cellar Tracker and community note here on WB too!!

In for 4 pack of Pinots. Great value.

A trip to wine country is not complete without a visit with Ed!!!