Sandler BDVII 6 Pack and 4 Pack

Except he’s usually not there, Mr. Travel Pants, pimping Sandler around the world…

Come to think of it, last year we saw Ed twice… once in SanFran at A.P. Vin, and about 10 days later at Freeman in Sonoma.

Todd… you’re right. He can be difficult to pin down.

2nd order o3 today - psyched to try the 6 pack!

Cheers,

Billf

Sandler is good all around - from the wines to the winemaker.

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Ed got me again. I can’t wait to see what he does with chardonnay. Heintz appears to be a very special vineyard.
2 6-packs

Get your hands on this! Ed’s a master in the cellar and these wines won’t disappoint!

Almost held out, but caved in the end. I think my credit card is melting. I hope so, anyway…

Such a great value!

In for a 4-pack, thanks Ed! [cheers.gif]

4-pack here also

Have heard nothing but great things…just put in for 6pack and can’t wait to try!

Just placed an order for the 4-pack, excited to try them! First time for me

In for the six pack. I really enjoy your Pinots and after reading the chardonnay description on your site, I had to give it a whirl.

So much of the country looks to be in ideal shipping weather, it’s tempting for everything to ship next week. Don’t worry, Midwesterners and Northeasters, I won’t take the chance on freezing your wine! Thanks everyone for an excellent Berserker Day!

Hi Ed,
Speaking of shipping, and since I have not received my order, I just want to mention that it’s pretty hot in SoCal this week (90 deg today) so if they’re ready to go, it might be best to hold off. Perhaps we’ll see an update soon? Really looking forward to my first try!

Thanks Ed. My socal shipment arrived uneventful via GSO.

Same here. Thanks Ed. I really look forward to trying the juice

I got my order this week in VA. Everything arrived safely. Thanks, Ed!