Sandler BerserkerDayVI Pinot 6 Pack

In for a 6 pack! champagne.gif

I absolutely loved the 2012 Bien Nacido.

If I recall, it was part of a pack last year, I just haven’t gotten to it yet. Soon though!

I was just thinking the other day……NEED to drink more Ed Kurtzman wines……SO….jumped on this as soon as I saw it. Btw…my only BD purchase. blush

Ben,

I’m flying out tonight to Austin, only in Houston for 26 hours. It was a great visit though.

Thanks everyone for another amazing BerserkerDay!!

Ed

When you landed, your smartphone likely lit up with email orders…

A bit last minute, but in for a 6 pack. Thanks Ed.

Sweet offer, Ed! Ordered!

Ordered, can’t wait.

Todd, you’re right, there were some orders when I landed after the 31 minute flight from Houston to Austin, and all but one of the orders came from Texas. Must’ve been that Shiner Bock I had while waiting to board the flight that gave me the Texas luck tonight.

Bought a 6 pack yesterday, really enjoyed the 4 pack last year. Looking forward to this.

Rumors orders for California might ship Monday. Who will pobega first?

You?

Received my 6-pack via GSO today. It’s been a total pleasure dealing with Ed. I’ve never had any of his wines but everything I’ve read has been so favorable I couldn’t resist.

I hope mine shows soon.

Considering two of the four wines are already in my cellar in multiples, I can ‘pre-pobega’ at anytime, or would that be ‘pobega by proxy’?

:slight_smile:

No shipping yet eh?

Got my Siduri earlier this week and have already tried two bottles [cheers.gif]

Dang… I haven’t received my Siduri yet either. :frowning:

I just called them to check and I should have them in my grubby hands by mid next week.

I’ve had a number of email inquiries about shipping over the past couple of days. I plan on shipping all the orders to southern, western and northwestern states this Monday, with southern California orders going out Monday, and most northern California orders on Wednesday. The midwest, northeast and middle Atlantic will have to wait a little longer, I’ll keep checking the weather. Thanks everyone for your patience.

It’s always good to have a stash of Sandler in your cellar while you wait for more Sandler to arrive!!!