Sandler BerserkerDayVI Pinot 6 Pack

The shipment arrived and I stabbed one for you, 2012 SLH, awesome sauce.

Nothing landed here yet in Sunnyvale, CA…hmmm. Was hoping to bring a bottle with me this weekend on my trip down south…oh well, will have to drink their wine champagne.gif

Brian, I tried my best to get all of the CA, CO, TX, AZ, NM, OR and WA orders out this past Monday, but didn’t succeed. I would’ve shipped the rest on Wednesday, but then the heatwave started. It’s just too warm for wine deliveries. Now my plan is to ship yours this Monday when it cools down a little. Sorry you won’t have the 6 pack this weekend.

Got my shipment today in Texas!

Might as well Pobega the '12 SLH and post the note over in wine talk. There’s about 5 TNs in the thread already. All the kids are doing it.

Got mine! Thanks so much!

Ed no worries at all, I’d rather have the wine show up in great condition then chance it in the heat. I headed down to visit friends in Santa Barbara and San Diego over the weekend, and am very surprised how nice and warm it is for the middle of February.

Thanks, I look forward to trying your wine.

Received my 6-pack today! Thanks Ed.

It looks like a decent shipping window is opening from the midwest to the northeast next week, first time since mid December. I’ll be sending out those orders unless you tell me to hold them a little longer: ed@sandlerwine.com. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Given that I have one on the way, I decided to open my existing 2013 Bien Nacido Pinot.
Good red fruit and a nice earthy core with a brown spice element. Inviting. Hard to stay away from the glass.
Glad another one is on the way.
Well done, Ed.