Saunter Wines ~ CLOSED ~JOSH PEREZ IS OUR WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS, JOSH!!!

I grabbed a couple of each. Thank you!

1 Like

One of my favorites from last year, in again this year! Really nice wines!

1 Like

In for 6 of each, adding to the existing stash. Great wine fantastic price.

1 Like

I’m for 6 of each! Can’t wait to try them!

1 Like

Order in-had to order some of the Red Head since my daughter and I are redheads!

1 Like

Picked up a few!

Based on the bottles I got last year, I don’t imagine there’s a better QPR Napa Cab available anywhere else. I haven’t had the '17s, but in general, these are truly great wines and they can go toe to toe with Cabs well above the the normal $110 price point.

1 Like

Order placed.
Should be fun lining these up with 2017 Rivers-Marie, William & Mary, and Caterwaul all from the same vintage.

Cheers!

1 Like

had to try one of each on Dave H’s reco!

[thankyou.gif]

1 Like

Order in! Very excited to try these wines!

1 Like

In for four. looking forward to trying these.

1 Like

The tastiest purchase I made last year and an amazing QPR. Time to reload! Thanks guys!

1 Like

I’m in! Excited to try these wines. Thanks for participating in BD13!

1 Like

Grabbed some last year. Easy buy again.

1 Like

Just got my order for both Eagle Summit and Read Head. Read Head is probably THE best wine I have ever tried. Maybe I should get more …

1 Like

Cracked a 2014 Eagle this past weekend in hopes that this producer would show up again this year. The wine was great, and of course, I just placed an order!

1 Like

I placed an order! First time BD and first time buying these wines. Hoping for the case!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. Really enjoyed my purchases from last year. Order in.

1 Like

What a great raffle offer, Heather, thanks.

1 Like

…and by the way. Other BD Winery Participants take note…50% OFF. Not 10%. Get away from me with that noise. Not 20%. Nice try. Not 30%. OK you now have my attention. But these are TRB Cabs at 50% OFF.

1 Like

Order in for a mixed 6! Can’t wait to try!

1 Like