Saunter Wines ~ CLOSED ~JOSH PEREZ IS OUR WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS, JOSH!!!

In for two of each…

1 Like

Grabbed 4 of each. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The eagle has landed. Order in and looking forward to comparing this to the 14 we clobbered last night. Mmmmmmmm.

1 Like

In for 9 each. Fantastic wines. Every time I introduce someone to these wines they are blown away.

1 Like

In! These are awesome!

1 Like

The wines are fantastic! Definitely worth buying if you have not had them before. Wish I had a bigger budget to buy more!

1 Like

First time customer and it looks from the comments that it will be great! Just ordered 1/2 case and will hide some in the cellar for a couple years

1 Like

Placed my order just now! A friend told me about Saunter last year and I bought some, and honestly, they are some of my favorite cabs that I’ve ever drunk in my life! Thanks! Hope I win the case of 2013’s! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to place another BD order for Saunter. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought 4 bottles of Carbs with harris Goldberg

1 Like

Excellent.
In for 4. Curious to try these for the first time.
Thank you Heather.

1 Like

Just place an order! Can’t wait to try it! Thanks for participating in today’s event.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! It looks like you tried to pay through PayPal but it hasn’t posted to my PayPal account. I will definitely hold your order for you until it’s figured out!

1 Like

Love the Eagle Summit Vineyard purchase from last year, in for some more again!

1 Like

First ever BD order. I’m excited to try Saunter for the first time. Thanks for the great offer.

1 Like

In for 3 of each! Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a PM. It shows as Pending on my Visa. I’ll check in the AM. Thanks for holding it.

1 Like

champagne.gif

In for 3 of the ESV!

1 Like

Picked up 3 ESV- just sold out of Red…:weary: