Savannah, GA

On the other side of the culinary spectrum in Savannah, have you tried Zunzi’s? Probably more for SCAD students than for SCAD parents, but it has its place.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Sounds like The Grey might be a good spot to celebrate my bride’s birthday. In the not so short future I’ll have time to try them all. We’re between Savannah and Charleston and spend more time Charleston way, time to explore into Savannah.

1 Like

Zunzi’s makes a nice sando, and shit.

1 Like

Did the kid choose SCAD?
My daughter is a grad.

Yes! She is finishing up her second year currently and heading to Lacoste in the fall.

Just came across this recent tweet and thought of this thread.

Ha! Between this blurb and Todd’s, I am guessing that “shit” is high praise indeed!

Hilarious! You’re the shit, Brad. [cheers.gif]

That is some funny shit! [cheers.gif]

No shit!

images (6).jpeg

Any Savannah updates? Thanks!

I will admit to spending 3 nights in Savannah this fall and going to vinnie van gogo’s once, vittorio’s twice and zunzi’s four times.

Just noticed that B’s Cracklin’ is permanently closed.
That sux.

1 Like

520 Wings. Looks sketchy, but fantastic

I believe you are talking about Williams Seafood. it was a third generation low country seafood place. They closed in 2004 after a fire.

Appreciate the info. Haven’t been for awhile (some pandemic thing going on or so I hear) even though we live an hour or so away. Great suggestions, have a dinner resy for The Olde Pink House and Husk. Not sure on Husk, not a fan of Husk in Charleston but I’m told a different vibe in Savannah. But both walking distance of our hotel and corkage friendly.

Ended up at Husk. Underwhelmed, won’t repeat.

we have a res at Alligator Soul for December.