Saxum July 2016 Release

You’re right. The TH and Pader I received in November of 2015.

2013 Rocket Block is 100% Grenache.

What are the prices on these now?

Last release was $98, not sure if there is any change

Welcome to board! champagne.gif

I assume the first wave is ongoing?

First wave starts july 19th

Have been on the list awhile.-Anyone needing Some pm me

I always look forward to the Saxum releases, but am especially excited about the return of Rocket Block!

I have always been second wave. And I go on the 19th.

Me too. We’ve either moved up or the 19th is the 2nd wave.

I put the “word” in for you !! [snort.gif] neener

First wave is July 19, so congrats, you’ve both moved to the first wave!

Did someone say we need notes? Well here’s your notes.
http://www.saxumvineyards.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/James-Berry-for-site.pdf
http://www.saxumvineyards.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Heart-Stone-for-site.pdf

Welcome to the first wave, Woohoo

But get your Credit card ready, you get the motherload but they expect a full purchase

Is anyone else getting excited about this release

Anything on the G2 ?

Only this:

Beginning with the 2014 vintage, we brought a new vineyard into the fold. The G2 vineyard is only half a mile from our estate, directly to the South West. Our friend Bill Gibbs (of Heart Stone fame) purchased the property with 40 acres already planted to Grenache, Mourvèdre, Syrah, and Zinfandel. We locked down our favorite blocks, an amazing 5 acre South slope planted to Mourvèdre 369 and Grenache 362, two of my favorite clones. These blocks are extremely rocky and steep, a twin of our Syrah block at Booker Vineyard, with a vertical rise of 200 feet in a single row! Our hunches were right and the fruit off these blocks are mind blowing. Since 2014 we have planted 8 more blocks; 2 North facing Grenache blocks, 2 big south slopes with head trained Monastrell (the Spanish version of Mourvèdre), a North face Syrah block, and some blocks of Carignane and Cinsault. We plan to keep the blend Grenache and Mourvèdre dominant but want to bring in these supporting characters for a little extra co

So are Paderwerski and Terry Hoage going away ? or just moved to Spring release

Overcast & cool today, a Saxum seems in definite order.