Saxum July 2016 Release

Never a bad time !!!

2010 JB at the very beginning of a long DW. Best since the legend, the 07.

Never had the 07, do have a 08 and 09 in the immediate plans though, how was the 10 ?

Saxum ordering LIVE! Took everything plus wish list.

Me too. But sadly no magnums or Rocket Block for me. [cry.gif]

No Rocket Block for me either. Took more James Berry instead.

OMG & Parker ratings were in low 70’s !!! [snort.gif]

Got 2 Rocket Block in my allocation as well as 6 JBVs and 2 Heart Stone and 2 G2. No Mags. Anyone get Mag offers?

Decisions??? Got a few days. The mags were the only unprotected allocation in the past.

Move QUICKLY, Pilgrim or … !

I took two Mags, and left two. Mixed case otherwise.

Took full monty, love Saxum

mixed case plus three mags, can’t wait to try the Rocket again!

I got my allocation today but no mags or Rocket Block, so I’m first wave but lower allocation? I don’t get that…

And I took my full allocation!

Allocated 6 JBV, 2 G2, 2 Heart Stone. No Rocket block or mags :frowning:

That’s hilarious.

Isn’t today wave 1? Or is it wave 2?

I got no rocket block or James berry. Weird.

Rocket Block may have already sold out ?

Nope - only the Rocket block mags are sold out. My allocation still shows 2, and I believe Justin specifically said in the release letter that allocations are held until next Monday, but mags are first come first sold. I assume that within the first wave, there are different allocations - mine is different from what others have posted.

F**, SH****T, Etc. Last time he offered Rocket Block (2005), I had a meeting and was shut out. This year, same crap and I missed the magnum. Oh well. You’ve got to make the money in order to be able to afford the wine.

Appears to be tiers within the waves. No RB or mags offered here either. If I had to guess, RB offers are limited to those dating back to the FCFS and people bought cases at $45/bottle. I was waiting back then, but it was such a killer QPR back then there was no attrition. The hike to $100 per likely cleared the way for many of us, albeit at a lower tier.

Justin’s letter suggests low yield. No RB and BR this year and I’ll likely throw in the towel. Good stuff, but not inexpensive and it seems very difficult to get any traction on this list.