Select: Kelley Fox Wines * *BD11 Offering**

Wish they had offered some whites.

like everyone, was refreshing and waiting for the Mirabai all morning but still too slow. not sad about getting 6 bottles of Hyland Coury though. amazing deal with the club pricing as well. so happy to see these offers flying out the door! Kelley and Dustin are the best.

In for a Hyland pack — our first Kelley Fox wine ever!

These Berserker Days over the years are single handedly responsible for inserting Oregon wines into our cellar: Goodfellow, Franny Beck, some others, and, now, Kelley Fox!

Thanks Todd, and excited to try your wines Kelley!

Dustin,

Any chance of three each of the two remaining offers?

I was looking to do the same, but the one is sold out.
Split the other?
San Diego here, PM me.

Looking forward to my first KF wines with the Hyland Coury Clones. I’ve heard some very strong praise from some friends with great palates. [cheers.gif]

Weird. Just realized that the Hyland pack I got as part of BD11 is a 2018 vintage, not 2017:

Anyone else?
2018 vintage isn’t even listed on their website or on CT.

Did you contact the winery??

Yes, winery has been contacted.
Just wanted to let the board know in case it happened to someone else too.

Fair enough Ben [cheers.gif]

interesting. I didn’t even check the vintage before I put them in the offsite, will have to check this weekend. thanks for posting.

Very happy to report that Dustin @ the winery is making it right by sending replacement bottles. Just flubbed our shipment. Said to keep the 2018s, lay them down for a few months and enjoy with friends and family. :slight_smile:
Can’t express my gratitude enough. The 2017 Hyland was one of the highlights from my trip to PDX a few months ago and I was glad to be able to pick up some more on BD11.

Great customer service by KF, and a really nice win for you… Enjoy, and let us know how the 18’s are!

Dupe

I have had a chance to reach out to all purchasers of the Hyland Coury Pinot offering. I unfortunately initially thought it is was a smaller one off mistake, but it seems it to be a larger situation. I wish we were able to just give the correct wine to all recipients. The 2018 is a stunning wine and Kelley is writing the tasting notes for it as I write this to pass on to each keeper. It was not supposed to be released till late in the year. Now that it is more of a larger issue, I am trying to figure out the best plan to fix my wrongs. Please reach out to me directly with any questions.
Dustin Swenson - dustin@kelleyfoxwines.com

Dustin - I think a fair resolution would be for you folks to send out an additional bottle of the 2017 to folks who are ok hanging onto the 2018’s

Would that work for everyone//

Dustin and the Kelley Fox winery quietly and quickly earned my business for the long term.
Breath of fresh air!

I have reached out to each person who purchased the wine set. Kelley and I have come up with a very reasonable fix. If you were affected by my stupid mistake, please contact me directly. dustin@kelleyfoxwines.com

My Pinots arrived safely yesterday!

Arrived in good condition and all were 2017s as ordered. Dustin and Kelley appear to be working hard to make things right…so I hope all Berserker Day buyers are satisfied or getting there!

RT