SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL June 17 - Donato

I would like to come again.

Parcel 104 sommelier isn’t in until next week, I’ll talk to him then.

I could go some many different ways with this comment :joy::joy::joy:. Surprised George hasn’t run with this already!

Ouch

Nah. I try to have a sense of humor.

But it’s downright neighborly of you to offer to go several ways. That’s the spirit! Robert’s problem is solved! We are family!

So much for trying to be funny :joy:.

That was anticlimactic.

Going to bring something hopefully fun for the night as I may be out for a month or two due to new baby. Also need to make it up to Robert for my stupid joke!

Thinking about bringing the following:

97 Jadot Chambolle Amoureuses Mag
06 potel Montrachet

I vote for any restaurant that is not further south than Redwood City because I am selfish and don’t want to drive/Uber farther than Redwood City. That leaves basically every option other than George’s!

Cooking Papa is out given new owners and the quality dipping a bit.

I’m open to any restaurant but we should decide soon as we’re little over two weeks away.

Bring both!!
I say we ramp up our wine selection as a mid year toast to this group.

As usual, let me know if I left you off the list.

(And I’ll let you know if it was intentional :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Yes I’m bringing both and another white backup which will also probably have premox.

Since we have 12 confirmed and another 2+ potential stragglers, we should probably rule out places that don’t handle the # of people as well.

Divino or Donato?

Either is fine

I strongly prefer the Donato front room over the Donato back room. I love Divino, the Donato front room, Sole, Yuzu but the food is a tough match, West whatever I loved but that was my first time with this group. Park and Howard was terrific but $$$$

I should call Firehouse Bistro. You never know which restaurants are great but empty enough on Mondays where they are willing to wheel and deal

Is there room for one more? I have recently moved to the Bay Area and I’d love to meet some of you folks in person!

If we do divino I imagine we can keep adding people or is that the same with Donato?