SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL March 24 Postponed

I’ll go the 23d, plus one if possible

Dang it guys.
So you’d just go to one, the 23rd?
Not both?

I’ll potentially go to both, but want to go to Sole for sure.

You want two offlines with too many people?

[scratch.gif]

Dammit, Jim, I’m a doctor, not a mathematician!

I can do either date (or both) and would also definitely go to the one at Sole. If there’s space, I’d like to add Laura…

I could do both. Agree it’s time for a Sole visit. Wouldn’t mind Yuzu again (which would be a Tuesday).

I try not to work late on Monday’s. So March still looks good for me :slight_smile:

I’d like to go to Sole, March 9 is preferred but I can probably do the 23rd.

If sushi is a request, I can work something out with Gintei in San Bruno, I’m VIP there lol.

Champagne/Riesling/Chardonnay night at Gintei? champagne.gif champagne.gif

I’d go for Gintei!

Since the 16th is no longer an option I’m even more iffy. I hope to be able to pick a date once my schedule is up.
As for a 2nd option restaurant Andrew T has mentioned on numerous occasions going to Sapore in Burlingame.

Daniel,
How many people can Gintei seat?

Gintei rocks, especially when Daniel is placing the orders!

I don’t think Gintei is a good idea. They are more of a upscale sushi spot and I don’t think our vibe is good for them. I haven’t seen a private room and the dining room is Very Quiet. But I am willing to try, just keeping it real.

Food is good though…

I’m in the for the 23rd whatever the venue. not in for the 9th

Newer member here based out of San Jose. This forum has been such an incredible source of knowledge for me, glad I finally decided to sign up for an account! Would be interested in either the 9th or 23rd.

Ok so
Let’s do Solé for March 9.
And we can figure out March 23.

I’m in for the 9th

Put down for the 9th.