SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL March 24 Postponed

So this point onward, I will add to the list.
Please declare a date - one or both.
I won’t add you if you say you can do either…just tell me which one, or both.

I’ll have Daniel check in on Gintei for 23rd.
If it falls thru, we could also consider Yuzu 24th?

It we’re doing raw fish on the 23rd/24th, I’m in for that, too. Otherwise, I’m undecided.

Gintei is closed on Mondays. LMK if Yuzu is the choice for Tuesday, March 24th.

Please put me down for March 9, Dan.

I can do both

Oh yeah, 23rd is a Monday. Gintei is closed. = /

I can do both

I can do both.

Are we bailing on Gintei?
If so, let me know so I can get Yuzu up.
Having said that, we can aim for 24th?

Put me down for a yes on the 24th. Looks like sushi so I’m interested.

Hi. Used to come out with the group… my last offline was 2015. Oh I know what happened. Wife got pregnant with our third child in summer of 2015.

Free on 3/24 and love Gintei. Had been buying champagne and no time to drink. Cannot make 3/23. Will keep checking back.

Welcome back Gary! Geez we all thought you just disappeared (so to speak…). We need to do a reunion at Cooking Papa with you ordering off the private kitchen menu!

Yeah, Hi Gary!

Unless Gary has real pull at CP, they changed ownership and the scuttlebutt is the food went way downhill.

I was at CP last month :-1:

Did you ever find out what was causing it?

Omg [rofl.gif]

I believe I was somehow involved in the process…

Yeah… with three kids time just kinda disappeared. But it’s finally starting to get better.

We have not physically been to CP for years. Door Dashed once and the food was terrible.

Read back a little more closely on the thread. Hi Daniel, nice to e-meet you. I’ve been to Gintei before with VIP and the main chef (forgot his name) would bring out all these amazing secret stuff not on the menu. Please can we go there? Please? LOL.

I had been itching to open a 2010 Kongsgaard Chard, or a Krug NV with at least 7 years of bottle age (I believe I bought this batch in 2013). Any preference?

Hi Gary - so I go by Dan and I call Daniel Kim as Daniel (but you can call him whatever expletive you want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Anyway, I’m just waiting for Daniel to see if it’s possible - he’s supposedly tight with the owner.

We’ll prob do the the 24th since both Gintei and Yuzu are closed Mondays (23rd).

Do you want me to add you to one or both dates?