SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL March 24 Postponed

I’m up for both dates

For me just 3/24. Thanks.

I’m in for 3/24. Plus one if there is room.

Can I also add a +1 for the 24th?

It will be just myself for the 9th.

Let me ask about the 24th. Whenever I go they don’t charge me corkage but I haven’t brought a bigger group before. They have a corner area they’d probably stash us in but the cap on number of people is probably 12.

I will ask.

Ok Solé secured for the 9th.

Daniel, I added you to the list :sweat_smile:… let me know ASAP.
If this won’t work, we can do Yuzu.
I will switch second OL to 24th, Tuesday.

I updated the lists…
We’re at 13, 15 with the +1’s.
Please let me know if I left you out.
(it might’ve been on purpose :smiling_imp:)

They can host us for 12, I can ask about 16.

Btw, what budget are people comfortable with? I’ll have to sit down with them and come up with a menu with the chef. I’m thinking around $$75.

23rd or 24th fine with me

Would that be all-in and inclusive of generous tip?
It’s about that at Yuzu.

Just as an FYI - I can’t eat shrimp/crab/lobster so hope I can have some substitutes… :grimacing:

It’s easier to just ask to not have those for the whole group. No one’s missed not having those at Yuzu since we switched.

Sounds good to me. If it’s a per person type of thing, Ideally there is a choice of sashimi only since I don’t eat rice.

That budget is fine. I’m ok with a little more, too.

I don’t understand the food thing. Can’t the restaurant let us use the room and just drink? We could bring salami and crackers.

Food substitutions are fine. I’ll make sure there’s none of that or we have an appropriate substitute. They can work with any budget really but I’d suggest minimum $80 + tip since they usually don’t host such large groups or waive corkage.

That’s not even allowed at my house George

Fine I’m turning the car around and going home.

$80 + tip is a good deal for the quality that you get at Gintei.

I’m interested for March 09. Thanks

Ok so we’re over max for Solé and will need to start a wait list…and maybe for Gintei as well.

Daniel, have you confirmed Gintei and number of seats?