Shiba Wichern Cellars - BerserkerDay 12 Offers

I’m in for a 12 pack of offer #1. Looking forward to trying these wines.

These look terrific! I just ordered a mixed case, heavy on the Lewman.

In for a 6-pack of whites.

Hi, All.

Thanks for the love. This is a great response.

Unfortunately, I am in a “face required” meeting until 2 pm PST today. Talk about bad timing! So, I won’t be very fast with my responses until after it finished. I will try answer everyone ASAP.

But I do see all of your orders coming through. And we still have some of the first two offers left as of right now.

In for a mixed 6! Thanks!

In for a mixed 6!

in for a mixed 6! very excited for these!

Order in for an 8-pack, heavy on the Lewman. Looking forward to trying these!

In for a mixed 6’er. Looking forward to the Lewman!

Awesome offer. In for a custom 6 pack of the Pinot Noirs… That build your own idea is brilliant. Can’t wait to try the wines.

Mixed 6 thank you!

“a la carte” order in - thanks!

Right? Totally agree it’s brilliant, if i might say so myself! :wink:

3 Likes

Order in…thank goodness i can order less than 6 and just pay shipping :slight_smile:

It’s not the price, it’s the fact i can’t have that many bottles come in without the boss kicking my a$$… glad i can try some bottles without risk of losing limbs!

Oh! Em! Gee!

You folks have absolutely blown me away!

To be honest, I had fairly moderate expectations coming into BD12. Those expectations weren’t a reflection of the Berserker community or BerserkerDay, as much as they were a reflection of us being new and nearly completely unknown. On top of that here we are standing shoulder to shoulder with some true wine-icons while competing for your attention, and I expected that we’d move “some” wine and meet some new people.

The response, not just in terms of how much wine you’ve bought, but the contacts, the outreach and the excitement, is far beyond what I was expecting. I’m giddy.

Thank you all. Congratulations to Todd and his team for assembling this incredible community.

P.S. We still have 3 or 4 left for Offers #1 & #2.
P.P.S. I need to go back into a meeting for next couple of hours. I will answer any questions as soon as that is finished. #dayjob

3 Likes

Indeed a great idea. Thank you!

1 Like

Order in for offer #1. It was way too easy with the link to PayPal…

Looking forward to trying the wines!

Order email sent! Looking forward to meeting a new-to-me Oregon producer. Thanks so much for the offer.

In for a mixed 6 pack of the single vineyard 2017. Thank you!