Shiba Wichern Cellars - BerserkerDay 12 Offers

Love the pick your own deal. Looking forward to trying them

In for a mixed 6

In for a mixed six.

Hey chris, just curious, do we get an order confirm other than the PayPal one? Thanks and can’t wait to try.

Of course! I am compiling / organizing a list of all of the orders and will be sending out confirmation emails tonight and tomorrow.

Berserkers are incredible! I hope you all enjoy your wines!!

1 Like

Hi, all.

I have sent out email confirmations to everyone for whom I have an order. If I missed anyone, please let me know & my apologies. I see now I missed Joseph. Mea culpa.

WA & CA wines are packed and ready to ship this week - the weather looks OK. OR wines are scheduled for hand delivery next week. Wines going to other states will go out in the early spring. Paid receipts for your records will be going out to everyone this week via email.

Hi Chris,

You should have me in for a mixed case, paid via PayPal.

Cheers,
Patrick

Yup. I got your order via paypal. You are on the list as paid. I also sent you a confirmation on Thurs (jan 28) at 10:42 pm PST. Did you not get that?

Anyone else who ordered and did not get a separate confirmation from me personally (chris AT shibawicherncellars DOT com)? I want to make sure everyone gets their vino!!

Hmm. Nothing in my inbox or spam. But as long as you’ve got me down that is fine; looking forward to springtime.

1 Like

Is your paypal E-mail address different than the purchase E-mail account? Mine went to the E-mail associated with my paypal account.

John,

I sent all confirmations to the email accounts associate with the Paypal payments. FYI, I have your order in my system.

I try to use only chris AT shibawicherncellars DOT com. This is the email associate with the winery paypal account and the email from which I sent all of the confirmations. (Sometimes I slip up and use cwichern AT gmail DOT com, but I have been trying to be extra cautious for BD12 to minimize confusion…)

Thanks, John. That is probably the case.

My shipment just arrived - can’t wait to ty these!

Please post notes! I’m in the midwest so mine won’t be here for a while.

I know the insert says to wait a couple of weeks, but I didn’t. Just polished off a bottle of the Willamette Cuvee Pinot Noir with my wife. It was incredibly balanced and easy drinking. The nose was cherry, cedar, and a touch of American oak (not sure if it uses that but that’s what I was smelling). The palate is so balanced and harmonious I can’t believe how quickly we finished the bottle. Very typical Pinot Noir and I can’t wait to try the SVDs. Really nice and very recommended.

1 Like

I wonder how many people read that insert, say “screw that” and open a bottle right away anyway. [cheers.gif]

We really believe that the wine -especially the PN- is better when it has the chance to “rest” after traveling. That said, I am stoked that you enjoyed it already. I suspect that it will only get better from there.

Akiko will be delighted to hear that you used the word “balanced” not just once, but twice to describe the WC. That is literally the top priority for that blend.

Immediate gratification is part of the American ethos.

I waited a bit longer for the 2017 Havlin I’m drinking right now. And I like this one just as much.

Hi, All. How’ve you been?

We have been busy in the vineyards pruning and tying as well as in the cellar racking and bottling. Now it is time to start getting the rest of the BD12 orders out the door. CA, WA and OR folks should have all received their orders by now. Our goal is to have the rest of the BD12 orders going out via UPS Ground on the week of April 5th. I will be sending out individual emails over the next couple of days to everyone, because I realize that not everyone checks in here everyday…

Feel free to email, call or message if you have any questions. chris AT shibawicherncellars DOT com or 5O3 8eight3 914two.

"Nick Walls to the white courtesy phone, please!"

Nick, please reach out to me. The email I have for your is not working!